Soon to be Husband Bakugou x Soon to be Wife Reader ☁️

Ackepeteraotnarnia Thank you as well for your interesting request!! I found this request interesting and fun at the same time!! Remember my wonderful readers that Requests are open and I would gladly take the challenge!! 😁

Info:
SMUT  OR    FLUFF✅ (ish)
Reader role: Bride
Bakugou's role: Groom

Warning: To all those who dislike or are uncomfortable with this subject... then please do not force yourself onto doing so.

Excuse me?!! 🥵👍  🤤👌 Sorry, this is just a possible visual or the top one can be the visual

——————————————————————————————————————
Scenery: (You can change it but this is what I'm going off sooo)

——————————————————————————————————————Scenery: (You can change it but this is what I'm going off sooo)

"Y/n!!" A girl called out my name. I turned around looking at the entrance of the change room while hooking an earring to my ear. "Yeah?!" Mina, Ochaco and Momo stood there staring at me. "Wow!! Y/n you look absolutely stunning!!" Ochaco squealed. "And it's surprising, cause usually, you hate dresses," Mina said bluntly. I glared her way. "Ahaha! You know I'm just joking." I rolled my eyes and smirked, "Your lucky your my friend or I would have kicked your ass." Mina sweatdropped, "Eheh! Come on calm down now, your getting married. Besides, it really suits your figure." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I smiled in embarrassment. "Haha! You girls look amazing too." I tried to change the subject. "Well, if it wasn't for you who picked out the dresses... then we would look this amazing." Mina twirled showing off as usual. "Well, it's your big day... how're you feeling?!" Momo asked fixing my dress at the back. I looked in the mirror and checked myself out. "*sigh* Well, I'm feeling great. I'm getting married to the idiot I love... and I guess I couldn't be happier." Momo smiled as Mina whipped out her phone, "Selfie time!!"

Bakugou's POV
"Aww! Son, I'm fucking proud of ya!" The old hag whacked the back of my head. "Aye! Don't fucking do that to me AGAIN!!" I hissed the sting from the hag's slap hurting painfully. "Ha! I'm just surprised that Y/n can handle you and your stupid attitude!" The hag attempting to whack me again, but then was stopped by dad. "I'm not that much to handle." I murmured to myself. "Come on Mitsuki, you shouldn't hit him like that. It's his special day and maybe we could turn it down a little." Dad attempted to pull the hag with him.