Dancer Bakugou x Dancer Reader AU (Fluff pt) Pt.1

To all those who are reading this... please this is not ready, and i accidentally published this. Sorry.

" Gah! Y/n! Come on! We've got to start practicing... or we'll get our asses whooped by Tani again." I slowly removed my gaze from my phone and looked at Sasha upside down. The others are either standing behind her or stretching. She glares at me with her hands on her hips, and her eyebrow raised. "Heh. Come on Y/n. You know we're versing UA Dance Studio." Dante smirked as he stretched his arms behind Tani.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, I slid my phone across the floor  to my stuff. I flipped myself up off the dance studio floor and looked at myself in the giant mirror in front of me, and saw my reflection staring back. "Why! Did dance have to be your passion! Why couldn't it have been a lazy sport?!" I sigh. Sasha shook her head and walked over to the stereo, "DON'T SHAKE YOUR HEAD AT ME!!" I groan as the others gathered round. Sasha just rolled her eyes as she turned to us all.

"Come on. You've got talent. We can't let that all go to waste." She smiled. "Aw! Thanks! I knew you really cared for me." I pout and shot her puppy eyes. She rolled her eyes again before pressing play and rushing to her place.

(So in the video there are ALOT of people. So your always the female in the middle, your like the "female lead of a cluster." Dante is the guy wholes always in the middle as he's the "male lead of the cluster" of the group. Make sense?)

The song ceased and everyone ends in a pose. We break out of our poses and all you can hear is huffing and puffing from the other members. "See, it wasn't all that bad Y/n." Sasha nudges my side. I giggled, "Well, when your in a grove your in a grove." I shrugged. Dante places a hand on my head and messed up my hair.

"Ha! You did good Tinkle Toes." I hated that nickname he gave me. Dante was basically an older brother to me. I pouted, "What did I say! DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" I growl as he walks away chuckling. Sasha was walking around to the other members and talking about the things they might need to improve on. She was a good dance captain.

I walked over to my stuff and picked up my phone. I slid down the wall, and decided to talk to Midoriya again. Midoriya was a friend of mine, we both met at a dance camp we both went to. Currently he's a dance member of the UA Studio, we talk about how dance is and the things that happen in the day. To be honest he has become a really close friend of mine.

Group Chat

Main Bitch: Hey Broccoli!🥦

Broccolini Boy: Hey Y/n. I told you to stop calling me that. 😤 And I know you changed my name back to 'Broccoli Boy.'

Main Bitch: Oh come on! Your a smol Bean!😌 Anyways how's your studio.

Broccolini Boy: 😔 Everything is just the same. Kacchan still yells at me for no reason.

Main Bitch: Ha! Bro I swear broccolini you need to stand up to the jerk! Or I will. 😠

Broccolini Boy: No! I-it's okay. I'm used to it I swear... besides that's just Kacchan. 🤷‍♂️

Broccolini Boy: g2g Y/n! Todoroki, Tenya, Uraraka and I are going out for lunch together.

Main Bitch: Okay bye!

I  sighed as I placed my phone beside me. The others were going over the choreo as I sat my lazy ass on the ground and watched everyone.