"You'll pay for this!!" 🍋

Hello!! I have started the other book I was talking about and I was bored so I decided to write this! Enjoy!!

————————————————————————————

"Argh! Mhm, ~!" Bakugou groans in pleasure. You are slowly licking his hard member up and down, making him go crazy. "Stupid d-dumbass! W-We're gonna get caught!" Bakugou growls through his quiet moans. You were both in an alleyway behind a wall, right in the middle of your daily hero patrols. "Well, you're the one who asked me to handle your downstairs situation! This is just one of those many, less embarrassing ways! Besides we haven't had s** for soooo long now!" You tease, then begin bobbing your head up and down his rather large member, filling your mouth and hitting the back of your throat when you went down. You licked the top of his cock to tease him and hear his low pitched moans ring in your ears. Licking circles around the top of his dick made his mind go blank. He enjoyed it, every pleasurable moment.

"Hey, Bakubro! You okay there?" Kirishima yells from the entrance of the alleyway. Bakugou froze. But you kept going not caring if Kiri caught you and Bakugou. "What- why are you s-still going?! What if he catches us doing t-this!" He whispers in anger. "SHUT UP S-SHITTY HAIR...*moan* I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!! JUST FUCKIN' LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A BIT!!" Bakugou yells in response to Kirishima. "Okay! I'll quickly see what you're doing." Bakugou panicked. You kept going. "I SAID LEAVE ME A-ALONE... I'LL BE THERE SOON!! DAMN SHITTY HAIR!!" He yelled holding back his moans and groans. But sadly for him, Kirishima appeared, wide-eyed with a harsh red blush spread across his face. "A-Ah! Okay! I-I'm sorry to interrupt... I'll s-see you soon." Kirishima response in shock and rushes his way out of the alleyway.

"What...*moan* were you thinking! Dumbass!!" Bakugou growled. You just glanced up at him and continued, picking up the pace, moving faster and faster. Making you feel wet every time you heard his voice moan out your name.

Once he left, Bakugou couldn't hold back his moans, he groaned louder than the last. He grabbed your head and thrusts himself even deeper into your mouth. "Ack! I can't hold in m-much longer...! Mhm! I'm gonna-" and his love juice squirted all in your mouth. You separate your mouth from his exploded member and swallowed the substance in your mouth. You wipe off any drool or excess cum off your mouth. "All done! Now! Time to get back to work!!" You grin to Bakugou and walk off.

Bakugou stops you by grabbing your wrist and pulling you towards him. He had you backside touching his cock, placed a hand over your mouth and had an arm wrapped around the front of your waist. "Where do you think you're going~" He growls in your ear. You giggled you knew this was going to happen. Ever since Bakugou left for a big job that lasted four weeks, you missed him messing with you and doing the pleasurable deed.

Bakugou pushed you forward harshly, with your ass at the tip of his dick. He rips the cloth that was covering your womanhood, "Hey! I'm gonna have to get that fixed!!" You yell. "Quit complaining! You have a skirt on so it's fine it'll cover the rip." He positioned his hard erected member at the entrance of your pussy. "That'll teach you not to embarrass me like that ever again!" He growls. And enters hard and straight inside of you. "Aaah~!" You accidentally yelled aloud, and immediately covered your mouth to prevent yours from moaning really loud.

"W-Wow... you're really tight now! Shit! I guess four weeks was to l-long away from you!" He says before moving his dick in and out of your wet and tight pussy. You bent over even more and leaned on the wall for support, which just made Bakugou go harder, faster and deeper into you, almost nailing you into the wall. You try so hard to stop yourself from moaning too loud; you tried biting your tongue (Ouch!), biting your finger (Double Ouch!!), and covering your mouth. But it didn't work, every time he went in deeper it was harder for you to hold back your moans, it also seemed that Bakugou was having the same problem too.

He lifted up your leg and thrust faster and harder. You could hear him breathing heavily. You this position was more pleasurable than the last, and you let out your moans, they became louder and louder. Soon all you could hear was the sound of slapping skin and the sound of both your moans and groans.

"F-fuck! I'm gonna c-cum again!!" He yells not caring if people heard you guys. "I think I'm close too~!" You moan back. A couple more ruff thrusts and you both climaxed you love juices all over each other. Bakugou leaves his dick inside you for a minute then pulls in out slowly, turns you around and ruffly, but passionately kisses your lips. You melt into his embrace and passionately kiss him back, before he breaks the kiss and says, "I fuckin' Love you!!" You chuckle. "Oh, so the tsundere finally wants to admit his feelings?!" You tease. "Shut up!" He grins and kisses you back.

———————————————————————————————————

I Hope you enjoyed that!! Be sure to check out my new book and see you soon!! Have a great day/night Child of Wattpad!!!