Too hot 🍋🍋

Hello, Child of Wattpad!!! Sorry, but I was listening to this song and was like "Too Hot For Clothes!!" Ik that by the time I publish this it's not played that much. And stuffs came rushing through my head with ideas, smut scenes... oh and is that jealousy I sense?! Soo is prepared!! Once again I didn't edit sooo! And sorry for not posting... Living here in Australia your school syllabus is pretty over the top with assessments and exams to study! So enjoy!!! Oh, and feedback is appreciated!!
—————————————————————————

You were just hanging with some friends at the cafe when Mina had the idea "Hey let's have a class 1A reunion!!" She yelled with excitement in her eyes. You, Momo, Uaraka, Tsu, Jiro, and Hagakure. Nodded and Mina yelled "GREAT! We should all go to the beach for this reunion!"

You all soon said your goodbyes and agreed to all meet up for the reunion the next day. You arrive home and find your boyfriend on the couch watching some TV. You flop down next to Bakugou, looked up then began to stare at your ash blonde boyfriend.

After a while, he looks down at you and says "What are you doing?" You snap out of your daydream and say "I was just wondering how lucky I am to have you as a boyfriend... and about our class 1A reunion, that's all!" His eyes grew wide and shout "Why wasn't I invited?!" You calm him down by saying "Calm down hot head the girls and I only came up with it this morning and plan on doing it tomorrow so... you don't have to come if you don't want to!" He stood up and shouted "No! I'm coming with you just in case any of those stupid extras try anything funny!!" You were startled a little and nodded, then decided to walk to bed and head to sleep.

~Next Day brought to you by my over the Top School Syllabus~

You rubbed your eyes and felt a pair of arms cling to your waist when you turn around to see you ash-blonde boyfriend behind you. You smile. He was so peaceful when he was sleeping. You get out of bed and go about with your morning routine. Once you were changed you changed into your swimsuit.

 Once you were changed you changed into your swimsuit

These are just some ideas if you don't like them you can change them soo

These are just some ideas if you don't like them you can change them soo...BACK TO THE STORY!!!

You then threw on a lace coat over the top of your swimsuit. Once you finished you realised that Bakugou was standing at the door staring at your fine bod. You asked "Oh Good Morning! I didn't hear you wake up! Are you ready or are you going skinny dipping? Cause I'm fine with that but I don't think the others would be!" You chuckled after. He responded "I'm ready dumbass! I'm going with these shorts then I'll take off my shirt there!" He was wearing (f/c) shorts with an (f/c) buttoned-up shirt. "Why don't you take it off now?!" You teased. He smirked then walked off. You then followed finding at the door a bag of the things you needed. "Aw! Thanks, Babe for packing my bag for me!" You claimed. He just turned around with a "Tch!"

You both head out the door and get into his (f/c) car.

~Time Skip: brought to you by My Lazy Writing Skills~

You soon arrived at your destination. The Beach. It seemed that not all of your class was there like Izuku, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Shoji, Mineta and some others. (Sorry!!! Please forgive me!!) You hopped out of the car and spotted your friends on the beach, you then run to them with open arms as they yell. "Y/n!!" Soon Bakugou followed after you Denki, Sero and Kirishima walked up to you both, Kirishima then said "Hey Bakubro! Hey Y/n! I haven't seen you guys in ages!" You were then embraced into a hug by the three of them. When Bakugou pushed them all off you and wrapped his arm around your waist, and smirked at Denki and Sero. He was fine with Kirishima but Denki and Sero was a totally different story. Mina soon yelled for everyone to hear "Alright since everyone's here! Everyone go change in the beach booths then meet up here again once you're done!" Well lucky for you and Bakugou, you had already changed into your swimsuit. But you still headed to the booths to put you bags away.

The booths for this story are these!!

Bakugou followed after you and placed his stuff in the same booth as yours

Bakugou followed after you and placed his stuff in the same booth as yours. (You can choose your booth, but of course, there are more of these on the beach sooo...) You chuck you lace coat onto a hook in your booth and headed outside, Bakugou unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the side. Hot damn was Bakugou fine. His beautifully toned abs were what stood out to you the most. You start to feel your face heat up and you quickly turned and rushed off out of the door, before he saw your red face. You and Bakugou were waiting for everyone else when you saw a bunch of guys with toned abs run towards you and Bakugou. You realise that the boys you once went to school with turned out to be hot young men. Oof, it was an amazing site to see. Once they all stopped in front of you, you swore you had a nose bleed to the fact that there were that many hot guys surrounding you. Denki complemented your swimsuit, "Hey Y/n that swimsuit looks mighty fine on your bod!" (Is Denki for real Bakugou is right next to Y/n!!!!) Bakugou then again wrapped his arm around you waist and pulled you closer. Is that jealousy I smell? Not long after the girls finally came out in their amazing looking swimsuits. Then some of the guys eyes were finally off your fine-looking bod and onto their next victims.

Soon after you all set up everyone went into the water and splashed around. As you were splashing around, taking pictures and playing around in the sand(?) with the girls, you sometimes looked over to the boys who were also splashing around, you thought... HOT DAMN!!! THE GUYS LOOKED HOT AS HELL!! You could hardly contain yourself. They all looked so hot!! But of course, the one boy that stood out to you the most was your own boyfriend, Bakugou. His crimson red eyes were what you saw first. As he rose up from the water, it ran off his beautifully toned bod, which made his body look 10 times hotter. You were screaming inside. You felt your face heat up and your eyes were fulled with lust? (What does that make sense?)

Soon after one of the girls asked "Your checking out the boys aren't you?!" You turn around and stutter "Uh... I... um!" She stops you and says "It's okay the others were just talking about it and you were zoned out the whole time!" You were kinda embarrassed and relieved that you weren't the only one thinking that. (Heheheh! RIP) Just then the boys walked over to you girls. In your mind you could see them walk over your direction in a slow motion kinda way. (Geez I need help!!) You could of sworn that the other girls were thinking the same? Anyways they arrived and they dried off. Mina soon yelled "Hey! We should all play a game of Volleyball!!" Everyone agreed to the idea as the boys got the net set up, and the girls marked the boundaries.

These are the teams sorry!! RIP

Team 1: Momo, Uaraka, Hagakure, Bakugou, Denki.

Team 2: Tsu, Jiro, Y/n, Kirishima, Sero.

——————————————————————————————-
I'm soooooo sorry!!!! This is terrible I didn't edit it and I don't think it make sense!! Sooo Heheheh!! R.I.P!!! Part 2 Coming soon? Well it's da holidays but who knows! Btw I'm really running out of ideas and I might finish this soon!! :)