Chapter 1- The Unforgettable Promise

A/N
FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER PLEASE ENJOY!! (☆/>u</)

thíѕ íѕ σnlч thє fírѕt chαptєr σf thíѕ вσσk. ít'ѕ nσt thαt gσσd, вut í ѕwєαr ít'll gєt вєttєr. ѕσ plєαѕє dσn't drσp ít, plєαѕє!😫🙏🙏💓

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••   
Hi! Future me is here! I just came to tell you to

VOTE OR I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN

Kidding! But seriously VOTE.

Okay,٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anywhore,

Unto the story!

Dipper (3rd person) POV

Laughter filled the forest as the two little kids played with each other. One would hide behind an ancestry oak tree giggling while the other ran around in the condensing grass looking for him as he giggles as well.

As soon as he spots his treasure, he playfully tackles him leaving them both lying in the open field of grass and flowers laughing. They stopped laughing and stared up at the bright blue, yet cloudy, sky, marveling at the shapes the clouds make.

They then sat up, yet still staring at the sky. One of the boys plucked a flower from the ground and placed it behind the other boy's ear. The smaller male giggled at this action causing the other male to laugh with him.

"My Pinetree, " the dark skinned male stated as blush appeared on the brunette's face. " I can't stay long, but I will make you a promise."

The smaller male was saddened by the news, but replied lightly, "What's the promise?"

"I promise, when I get older, I will make you my Queen, okay?" The golden-haired boy said as he kissed the brunette's forehead. The smaller male giggled as he replied with a soft 'yes'. The two boys went back to playing as the vision gets blurry.

"DIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!"

The tired teen shot up as he heard his name get called. "What?" he replied with a raspy, morning voice. "Gruncle Stan is making Stancakes, so hurry up and get downstairs!" Mabel explained with impatience mixed in her voice.

"Okay, okay I'm coming" Dipper said as he dragged himself out of his uncomfortable bed. Mabel left to go eat while Dipper got himself ready for another tiring day.

'I'm turning 18 pretty soon, huh.' He thought as he stared at himself in his slightly broken mirror. Dipper had locks of brown curly hair that covers his unnatural birthmark. He has some barely noticeable bags under his eyes from lost of sleep. Surprisingly, he didn't smell bad at all, even though he hasn't taken a shower in a few days.

If Dipper had one word to describe himself it would be...

Tired

Dipper was tired of everything. He was tired of his insomnia. He was tired of working in the shop. He was tired of making his family worry about him. He was tired of the sexual harassment he gets daily. And most of all he was tired of looking for the one person who actually cared about him and his happiness...

The boy in his dreams, his childhood friend, and...

His hero.

Dipper sighed at thought of his old friend. Remembering the golden-haired boy always made him sad because once he left that day he never returned.

"DIPPPEEERRRRR!" HURRRY UPPP!!! "

The brunette jumped at sound of his sister calling. He quickly fixed his clothes and self a bit then rushed downstairs careful to not step on a nail or get a splinter.

Though Dipper is mostly tired and sad, he still makes room for a few more emotions including anger and hate.

Dipper's hate for the Cipher Family grows the more he hears about them. If it wasn't for them, Dipper wouldn't have to live in this house, wait a few days to take a shower, sleep on a terrible mattress, and more.

The entire Pines Family hate them especially after what happened to Gruncle Ford 30 years ago. Mentioning the Royal Family's name is taboo in the Pines' household.

Dipper sighed as he sat at the splinter-filled table on a wobbly chair. Stan entered the dining room with two plates of Stancakes.

"Breakfast is served!" He exclaimed as he sets the two plates in front of the twins. They quickly ate their food to get on with the day.

*~*~*~*Time Skip brought to you by Stan's Stancakes*~*~*~*

"Hey Dipper, " Stan said trying to get the attention of his grand- nephew. "Yes?" Dipper replied, "I need you to man the shop today." With those words Dipper froze, he hates being in charge of the shop because that meant that THEY would be there. "O-okay, " he said knowing that if he said no then Stan would be disappointed in him. "Great!" Stan said, "because Ford and I got to go somewhere. We'll be back and don't steal from shop!" And with that he left leaving Dipper by himself...

Again...

A/N
OKAY! THAT'S IT FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

This chapter was cringy...

K bye
Pan-Panda Out🐼

820 Words