Chapter 4- The Prince of Reverse Falls~William Genus Rehpic

A/N

Hi...

I have a lot to say, but first...

🎉🎉🎊🎊🐼THANK YOU FOR ABOUT 80 READS! 🎉🎉🎊🎊🐼

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm crying rn at my old self ;(

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm really surprised that people actually read this! TYSM! ILYSM ❤!

Anyway...

I decided to change Will's personality a bit. Now, he has a gentle mother type of presence around him. Also, at times he could be sassy and he's like the mother of Bill and Tad.

And lastly...

"QUOTE OF THE DAY"

" -Also, I'm terrible at encouraging people because I'm such a disaster myself!!"

-Asahi from Haikyuu

Who else can relate? 🙋🏿

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••   
Hi! Future me is here, again! I just came to tell you to

VOTE OR I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN

Kidding! But seriously VOTE.

Okay,٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Now, UNTO THOU STORY!

Dipper's POV

"A-a-a-aren't y-y-you t-t-the P-p-prince o-o-of... " I stopped my sentence midway because I had ran out of confidence. 'What. The. Hell. The PRINCE of Reverse Falls was standing right in front of me. Wait...what was he doing here?'

Right now I was on the ground, shaking from shock and fear while trying to think of a way to escape from here without damaging my swollen feet.

My thoughts were interrupted when I sensed a pair of hands coming closer to me. I was mentally panicking (yes, I know it don't make sense) as they reached for me, probably to strangle me.

I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I am surely gonna die.