Chapter 16- The New Assistant and Forgiveness

Hi...

I'm trying.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDONE IN SLUTSHAMING IN ANY WAY. In previous chapters, there has been some misgynistic behavior and ways of writing. I apologize for that. I'm working on ways to edit that without severely changing anything.

I will try to do better in the future [ik this sounds fake but please trust me it's not :< ].

Also, does anyone know: Nothing But Thieves, Isak Danielson, Loïc Nottet, Annaca, E ve, Fleurie, SVRCINA, Wagakki Band, Keytalk, Get Scared, Faith Marie, Fatai, Benny, or/and Fredric.

^You can go ahead and ignore this. :)

Anygay,

Let's get on with the story!

Third Person POV

Three Weeks Later...

Things have changed.

For the worse for both of them.

The Prince is drinking his problems away while sleeping with the pink bitch to forget everything. 

His fúcked up childhood and Pinetree.

Oh how he has fúcked up everything.

With Dipper...

He was just miserable.

Days seemed longer than before and nights shorter. Sleepless nights became more frequent than before. Dipper never had time to write in his journal or go on peaceful trips to the forest anymore. His food and water portions were based on his work effort, which incredibly low due to lack of stamina. The brunette had to work endless hours without breaks.

All because he was demoted.

Dipper went from being the personal maid for the Prince to being a regular maid for the castle.

Why? He doesn't know. Will he ever find out? Probably not.

It was pretty shítty that he got kicked not even a week into his job.

After Dipper uttered that name out of his mouth, everything turned to shít for him.

Especially now that Rosanna stopped interacting with him. 

Dipper tried to talk to her, but she cut any conversation he would start with a simple answer and an excuse. It hurt. Just as he thought he was actually making a friend.

This led to Dipper ending communication with Wendy as well considering she spent most of her free time with Rosanna, and he didn't want to scare Rosanna off. Eventually, Wendy soon forgot that Dipper worked there. This also hurt.

And of course there's a new personal assistant for the Prince.

This time he looks to be of actual use to the Prince. He's tall, lean, and refined. He's very smart-looking and clean. He stands and walks upright unlike Dipper who slouches and looks down. He's been doing a better job than Dipper ever had. 

He basically everything Dipper wasn't. This too hurt.

Even with all of these things happening to him, nothing hurts more than seeing the Prince make out with that beautiful pink lady that comes every so often. Dipper would catch them eating each other's faces while he's cleaning. He would only catch a glimpse of them each time, but it still hurt.