Chapter 6- The Denunciation of Dipper Pines

Hi...

Zuko here...

(For those who get it😂)

Anyways,

Time for...*🥁🥁🥁*

"QUOTE OF THE DAY! "

This quote came from a character I created back in 2016/ 5th Grade(about 4 years ago wow 😮). Her name is Nagira. You'll learn more about her later.

" My tears have dried.

They aren't gone...

But dried. "

-Nagira

**⚠STRONG LANGUAGE AND ABUSE AHEAD⚠**

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••   
Hi! Future me is here! I just came to tell you to

VOTE OR I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN

Kidding! But seriously VOTE.

Okay,٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Now, unto the story!

Dipper's POV

"Pinetree, It's been awhile. " The deep voice echoed through my head. Who is it? Where's it coming from? Why is it here? How is it in my dream?

"Goodbye, Pinetree, " the voice spoke again. I felt the floor beneath me begin to crumble. I tried to grab unto something, but nothing was there. So, I was slowly falling into more darkness. I gave up, waiting for the landing to come.

Waiting for it to be over...

I jolted awake trying not to scream. I looked at my hands to make sure I was still alive. I was panting and wheezing for air. I finally calmed myself down and went to the bathroom.

I stared at the mirror for what seems like hours, observing my wretched appearance. A sigh escaped my pink lips. I looked at the clock and it read 2:48 A.M. Excellent. I got about three hours of sleep. This is exactly what I need to function today. Just amazing.

It was still dark outside just how it was when I fell asleep. Lovely. I got myself tidied up and grabbed my coat, journal, and shoes. I opened the window and hopped out. I landed on the old wooden roof and climbed my way down. Once I got to the ground, I headed straight for the forest.

As I was hopping out of my cracked window, I heard a 'whoosh' behind me. I thought it was just my paranoia, so I ignored it and carried on with my morning stroll.

You would think that I would stay home and let my body rest- especially after the events of yesterday-, but no. My will for learning about magical creatures is much stronger than my physical strength, so here we are. I walked through the forest to find my favorite sitting spot, an old wood log in the middle of a open field.

This area is quite special to me.

This was where I met him. The boy in my dreams. He saved me from them here in this spot. This spot was where we would meet each other. This spot was where we would play together. This spot was where we would look up in the sky and marvel at the interesting shapes the fluffy clouds make. This is the spot where we made that unforgettable promise.