Chapter 3- The Daily Run

Hi...

I know its been a while,but I got the due date of a project wrong. It's doing wonders to my stress level. *hint the sarcasm*🙃

**⚠WARNING-SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND MENTION OF KIDNAPPING⚠**

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••   
Hi! Future me is here! I just came to tell you to

VOTE OR I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN

Kidding! But seriously VOTE.

Okay,٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anyway onto the story...

Dipper's POV

This

Is

Boring...

I sighed in boredom. I was currently in the shop, waiting for  customers to appear and disintegrate my boredom. While I was waiting, I decided to write in my journal.

After figuring out that Gruncle Ford made the journals, I was inspired to create my own. However, I'm poor too afford a loaf of burnt bread, so I made it myself, the paper and everything. I, also, engraved a pinetree on the front.

Why?

I don't know...

I was scribbling some decent sketches of gnomes when the door flung open. I jolted my head upwards to see who it was. In a second, my face expression changed from bored to terrified.

And there he was...

Gideon Gleefull

He had two toned men standing on both of his sides. He was wearing his basic baby blue suit, but without the ridiculous hat. He was standing there with his rich manipulative smile, while he intensely stared me down.

"Why hello there, Dippy~" he said breaking the unwanted silence. I felt my hands shaking, so I try to calm them down before he notices.
Too late.

"Aww~ is Dippy afraid of me?~Well, that's good because that's the way how it should, peasant" he spat at me. Another thing I am tired of is feeling weak. I took a deep breath, inhaling as much courage as I could to step up for myself.

"I'm n-not afraid!" 'Dammit! Why did I studder?!' I mentally screamed and prayed that he didn't notice. But... He did.

He smirked as he moved closer to me, "Dippy your studder was so cute~" he said. He then wrapped his chubby arms around my waist, pulled me closer, and leaned into my ear and whispered "How about you do that only for me and when we're alone~"

I shamefully blushed and pushed him away, as I tried to regain myself. Sadly, this wasn't the first time this has happened. This has been going on for about a year. Gideon would always come to the shop to harass me. He would say things like "You're cute~" or "Become mine~"and even " I could pay you a decent amount of money, if we have some fun, alone~."

I've never told anyone about this not Soos, not Gruncle Stan, not Gruncle Ford, and not even Mable. I just didn't want to trouble them with my problems.

Something was different today, though. Usually, Gideon would come by himself, but today he has company. Gideon had brought two toned men in light armor. 'Why did he bring company with him?' I questioned in my mind. My thoughts were interrupted when two firm hands grabbed my arms.