Nice job kid

Peter: Hey Mr. Food guess what!!!!

Mr.Food: What's up kid

Peter: woah you responded fast, were you not doing anything?

Mr.Food: No I was just chilling'

Peter: Ok cool

Mr.Food: What were you going to tell me?

Peter: Oh right! I forgot, what is the highest score people get on the intern test?

Mr.Food: Oh right the intern test, and most people get low 70's and are accepted because of experience but once someone got an 85% they are on of the higher employees now

Peter: Then the test we took must have been fake

Mr.Food: Why?

Peter: Because I got 100%, that's not possible for the real test

Mr.Food: Can you send a picture of your test? Like do you still have it?

Peter: yeah hold on

...

*Photo sent*

Mr.Food: Woah, that is the real test. Kid you're a genius the answers are all right, You probably will get the internship if they send them in.

Peter: really? thank you but i'm not so sure. The school sent in the applications and we are going to find out tomorrow at the field trip if we would be accepted.

Mr.Foods: well I would hire you if I saw that, despite your age

Peter:Thanks Mr.Food, it's a shame you aren't Mr.Stark because I would be hired but you are a great person too

Peter: Hey, do you think we can meet tomorrow, because you work at Stark Towers

Mr.Food: Maybe

Peter: well I got to go bye Mr.Food

Mr.Food: Bye kid

***********

Tony was texting the kid, Peter again. He had rushed out of a meeting the second he saw the text from the kid. Peter Benjamin Parker, student at Midtown high, incredibly smart and new intern to Stark Industry.

"Who you texting tin-can? You won't stop smiling" Clint questioned when he perched on the back of the couch across from them.

"Some random kid texted me by accident and he's actually pretty funny"

"That's not pedophile activity at all" Clint chirped laughing, "I wanna talk to him, gimme his number"

"No way, he doesn't know i'm Tony stark and you'll just ruin it. I'm going to give him an internship tomorrow"

"How old is the kid and what's his name?"

"Who are we talking about" Nat asked walking into the room.

"Some random kid who texted Tony by accident"

"That's not creepy" She said and sat down on the armchair next to Tony.

"Please gimme his number" Clint whined.

"it's ***-***-****" Nat declared as she had secretly read it from the top of the screen.

"YES GO NAT" Clint whooped and typed in the number.

"NAAaaaaTTTT whyyyyyy" Tony whined. "Please don't tell him who you actually are, just tell him you are friends with Mr.Food. Don't ask he just called me that"

"hehe Mr.Food" Clint laughed

"Oh don't worry you'll probably get your own nickname soon enough, you too Nat"

"What makes you think i'm going to text him?"

"The fact that you read the number before Clint asked for it" Tony said smirking.
Natasha just rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. She was definitely going to text Peter.
**********
Peter has been on the bus when he was texting Mr.Food. For some reason he felt like he knew Mr.Food and wanted to meet him in real life to see if he did. He felt the bus jerk to a stop and looked up, It was time to get off. He jumped up from his seat and jumped off the bus, he looked at the time on his phone before pulling his ear buds out and sprinting towards his apartment. He was going to be late, aunt May wasn't going to be happy if he was late.

He arrived at his apartment and took a breath before opening the door. He stepped in to find his aunt sitting on the couch, she smiled at him while he closed and locked the door behind him.
"Peter you were late" she said simply.

Abuse warning do not read if triggered

"I know I'm sorry ma'am but I had decathlon and it ran a little late" Peter said timidly, he tried to ignor the way his Spidey senses tingled and the way his hands had begun to shake.

"You will not be late again young man and do you want to know why?" She asked getting up off the couch.

'NO I DO NOT' "Yes ma'am" Peter already knew why but he had to say yes, he always had to say yes.

"Because Peter, you get punished when you are late isn't that right?" She walked closer to him and he put his backpack down against the wall. "You are goin got be punished now Peter" she kicked Peter hard in his left knee and there was an obvious crack noise, when he fell to the floor she started to repeatedly kick him over and over again on his stomach, his back, his head. Peter was starting to feel dizzy he wrapped his arms tighter around his head. May grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up so he was standing. "Now go to your room and don't come out, I don't want to see you for the rest of the night and don't even think about dinner" with that she watched him scurry to grab his bag and run to the stairs, once out of her line of sight he limped. This time it would take a couple days for him to heal, it usually took a couple hours, but he hadn't eaten in so long that his healing suffered.

End of abuse only mentions now

Peter sat on his bed wincing with every movement, he was going to go out at Spider-Man tonight but with his injuries he couldn't even get out of bed. His legs felt like he had a billion bruises all over them and he was pretty sure he did. So instead he did his homework and when it got late enough he went to bed, forgetting about what tomorrow held for him.
*************
Thank you for reading this chapter there will be another chapter out tonight, maybe two it depends on how late i feel like staying up which is usually pretty late....