You're kidding

"There's someone here to meet you if you're up for it" well no I'm not up for it but if mr Stark needs me to I'll do it

"Of course mr Stark" Peter said, his spider senses started to buzz but he didn't know who could trigger them like this.

"Great come on, I'll explain on the way" Tony and Peter walked towards the elevator. "So, I've been thinking and you know how we both want like an assistant to get us food and stuff whenever we want?"

"Yeah, I thought you were joking though" Peter said confused, they had talked about getting an assistant but he never thought it would happen.

"Well I have found the perfect match, he's really nice and smart but not too smart. I've never been able to find someone before now. I really hope nothing ruins this because I am so excited to not have to get up for coffee." Tony explained as they walked through the doors of the meeting room. Peter didn't know who he was expecting but he knew it wasn't him. He just had to come back and take two major roles in Peters life, teacher and assistant. He came here to do this on purpose, he wanted to torture Peter, there was no other explanation. Peter wanted to scream, to run, to breakdown and die. But he couldn't, he couldn't ruin this for Mr. Stark. He just had to pretend like nothing happened, Yeah this was going to be hell.

"Peter this is Steven Westcott" Tony said introducing them as if they'd never met, and Peter was going to pretend that was true.

"It so nice to meet you Peter" he said holding out his hand for Peter to shake.

"It's nice to meet you to" the lack of a stutter and shake surprised Peter, how was he letting this be ok. He should tell Tony everything but he couldn't, he didn't know how. But now if Tony likes him and then Peter tells Tony, Tony won't believe him. So he keeps it bottles up and filed away for the time being.

"So now that we've met, let's show you the lab Mr. Westcott. I've gotta think of a nickname for you, I've got em for everyone" Tony said leading the two out of the room. On the way out Westcott s'mores at Peter sending shivers down his spine, no where is the universe is this ok.

"This place really is amazing Mr. Stark" he said, his voice dripping, laced with reminders stung Peter, poisoned him like the taste of peppermint.

"Thank you, say you've got a real skip in your step mr.Westcott, I think I'll call you skip" Tony said, the worst possible thing he could. Peter couldn't take this he needed to calm down. At least his senses were over firing so he could play his leaving off as a sensory overload.

He tapped on Tony's shoulder when Skip was talking to one of the staff, "I'm going to go" he choked out.

"No you can't we have to show him the whole place" Tony said with a smile, he was genuinely enjoying this, Peter couldn't say the same about himself.

In fact he couldn't say anything at all, he managed to squeeze out, "sensory overload" which Tony understood, having had his fair share of them after Afghanistan.

"Oh ok, I'll help you there. Let me just go tell him to wait here" Tony walked over the the demon and told him to wait while he took care of something. "Let's go bambino" he whispered knowing the loud noises set him off.

Tony accompanied Peter to his room and told JARVIS, to activate SO protocol. The lights dimmed and all outside sound was gone. Peter gently layed back against the bed, crying in pain when his over sensitive skin hit the bed table.

"Shh, Shh. Do you know what set it off" Tony whispered in a volume only Peter could hear.

"No" Peter lied, of course he knew. It was skip it was always skip.

"Ok, just get some rest. I have some good news at least" he said, Peter just hoped it wasn't another skip. "Stephens coming Tomorrow" he smiled, ever since Peter met Tony he had known that there was someone, but Tony claimed he was studying magic it wasn't until a few weeks after that he had found out Tony was telling the truth, he was dating Dr. Strange and Peter loved his parents so much.

"Yay" Peter yawned out.

"Oh rest your head Bambino, tomorrow will be better" he kissed Peter on his head and left to show skip the lab, Peters one true safe space.

He did not sleep well that night.

••••••
Ahh I'm sorry it took me so long I've been so busy, I love you all bye lovely's <3

Daily reminder that you are special and tomorrow will be better than today, you're life will only get better from here and you deserve the best. Don't settle because you don't think you're worth it, trust me you are worth it fight for what you want love y'all 💕