No.

"What do you mean 'it starts with Skip?'" Tony asked, obviously confused.

"First, I'm so shook that you didn't know already. It is literally so obvious that there is something wrong between Peter and skip. He literally freezes whenever he talks." Loki rolled his eyes. "Second we should let him rest, let's talk in the living room" Loki left the room and headed to the living room.

Tony and Stephen walked in a few moments after. "Ok, explain" Tony said sitting down across from Loki.

"When Peter was young he and Skip knew each other. It was obviously not a good relationship, Skip would lure Peter with promises of 'fun' saying the same thing every time. "Do you want to have some fun? Oh it won't be fun for you but it will be for me"" Loki explained, the anger bubbling up inside him. Tony and Stephen were still confused as to where this was going. "The 'fun' he was referring to was rape Tony, Skip raped Peter and not just once 27 times Tony. Every time he did it he would say, "you're such a good little Einstein" that's why he froze every time that word was said, at dinner..."

Tony and Stephen were frozen, how could they have not known? Why didn't peter tell them that Skip can not work there? Why didn't he speak up?

"B-But What?" Tony cried, his eyes filling with tears of empathy and rage. He was shaking, horrified that his kid had to go through that.

"Shh, we'll figure it out Tones. We can kill the bitch or send him to fucking Antarctica" Stephen comforted.

"Yeah, you better get your plan together soon cause I'm about to throw hands" Loki said too calmly for someone plotting murder.

"Oh trust me, I've got a fucking plan" came a voice from the door way.

"Watch your fucking language Natasha"

"For Gods sake, I said it once, but seriously we've got a fucking plan"

"You can't do it without me" Shuri popped out from behind the door "if someone touches my meme bro I will kill them slowly and watch the life drain from their eyes"

"Ok, ok calm down Shuri. We need you here to take care of Peter"

"Fine, But bring him back alive I want to torture the bitch" Shuri sighed and walked to Peters room.

"Ok, so what's the plan?"
••••••••••
It's time bitchesssssss, skips gonna fucking die (early update means there will most likely be three updates tonight) I hope y'all like Shuri popping in, and I hope y'all can figure out whose talking bye lovely's <3

Daily reminder that we all love you and you deserve the best 💕