Brown eyes filled with thunder clouds

Peter was placed onto an incredibly soft surface, hold shit he wanted to stay here forever. Just as he felt himself dozing off he was shaken awake,

"Sorry kiddo, but you said you were hungry the foods ready" said Tony's soothing voice from somewhere above peter.

"M'kay I'm coming" he rolled off of the soft surface which he only just realized was a huge couch. As he made his way to the kitchen he started to smell French toast, his all time favorite. He couldn't help the small smile that touched his cheeks.

Tony smiled, Peter was happy in that moment at least.

Bruce smiled too, but a little smaller because he noticed how his smile didn't reach his eyes. He noticed how there seemed to be another peter trapped in his eyes. The eyes of those who are in pain.

Sitting down Peters plate was immediately piled high with food. He started to get anxious, he loved French toast but he couldn't eat all that. Despite his enhanced metabolism, but if he left it that would be suspicious. So he ate all of it, physically wincing every time he swallowed. It wasn't heathy and he knew it, it made him nauseous. So incredibly nauseous that it made him squeeze his eyes shut to stop the waves of vomit.

About twenty minutes of internally vomiting, he found the perfect opportunity to go. "I've gotta use the bathroom real quick, I'll be back". He left at a slow pace don't draw attention to yourself no one wants to have to deal with you throwing up. He was halfway to his bathroom when the tears started to fall. The pain became too much and he ended in collapsing.

When he resurfaced it mustn't have been that long because he was on the same spot as before. He managed to drag himself up and towards his bathroom where he fell against the toilet immediately.
You suck you suck you suck who do you think you are.
At this point he was sobbing, tears mixing with the bile in the toilet. Breathing was hard, it was hard at when he was at the point of near collapse, Bruce walked in.

When he first saw the kid walk in he seemed calmer than usual, but that was on the surface and once he started eating Bruce saw his expression change. No one noticed this but he had stopped eating and sat there fiddling his fingers. He seemed to be waiting for the perfect time to leave because when the conversation started up he excused himself.
Bruce knew something was up so he followed slowly behind, no one noticed he left the table. If they did they would assume he had just thought of some great breakthrough science thing. Either way he followed peter. And when he saw him collapse he knew what was going to happen. He found peter over the toilet sobbing harder that he'd ever heard him.

Bruce crouched down beside peter and pulled him into his lap, grabbing a towel at the same time. He started to clean Peters face and ran his fingers through his hair. When that didn't work he took both hands and pressed hard on Peters chest.
Tony walked in at that exact moment, he knew Bruce didn't leave for science because they both would have thought of the same thing at the same time. He thought he just went to grab something so when he walked into the bathroom to see his son sobbing and Bruce pushing hard down on his chest he was shocked to say the least.

"Hey hey hey what are you doing Bruce" Tony grabbed Bruce's hands and gently but forcibly pulled them off peter.

"N-no don't please it h-helps" Peter managed to choke out. This time it was Tony pressing down, grounding him. He felt like he was floating and it took his breath away, but not in a good way. He couldn't breathe, and he was spinning, floating, spiraling. But the pressure on his chest was enough to keep him on the ground for now.

When he was finally able to breathe again the guilt washed over him. Look at why you did they could be working on something important but instead they have to take care of you, pathetic what kind of superhero can't take care of themselves? He was just crying now, the voice in his head was so damn mean and it stung, because maybe he was pathetic. Just maybe he should go, let the others be free of him, all he did was weigh them down.

"Pete? You with us" peter looked up, he was sitting at a table at a nice restaurant. That's weird why don't I remember anything from the bathroom incident? His breathing started to quicken but not enough for people to notice. Well people who didn't pay to have a sensor put in his chair anyway.

Tony pov

My watch buzzed which meant peter was in distress and  I looked at the kid. On the outside his expression was calm but his eyes gave him away. Those brown eyes were filled with thunder clouds. Clouds that never died down. I was about to say something but to my surprise peter spoke first.

"Dad? Pops? Bruce? Can I talk to you guys?" He asked timidly.

"Of course" I said quickly, the four of us stood and peter lead us to the back of the restaurant. "What's up bambi?"

Peter took a struggled breath before saying " I need help, I-I don't know what's going on but I can't remember. One second we were in the bathroom and I closed my eyes, only to open them and see we were here" he was crying now "Please I just want to feel normal again, I want to feel okay, I want to feel more than fine. It feels like I'm floating and spinning and I just can't stop, and it slows down sometimes only to speed back up again as if it's laughing at me. And-and the voices in my head are so loud and so cruel I With I could shut thy em off but I can't. I just want to be okay"

We stood there shocked, he had never admitted to so much before. I was proud of him for asking help but for now all I could do was hug him, and protect him from everything.

____________________________________________
Ok first of all I haven't looked at the amount of reads this has in a long time and OVER 20K I seriously love you guys I never though I'd make it this far ahhhhh I'm smiling so big
Ok and secondly I don't know where to take this story or if I should just end it? Maybe start writing a new one, I have a few others but like idk. If you guys gave some suggestions on what you'd like to see I would love to incorporate your thoughts
Good day/night lovely's 🖤