Yeah idrk

(A super long time skip brought to you by John Smith \•_•/)

It had been a month since Peter was adopted and the Avengers soon became his family, real family. He had never been so happy before in his life.

It was windy, the breeze causing his hair to blow across his eyes. He took a deep breath in and a deep breath out, he would be fine right? It's just one presentation. Mr.Idon'tcareifkidsneedsleep decided to give the class a project, said project included... research, the formation of a presentation and presenting the presentation. It's not actually that hard, but for a kid with social anxiety it's hell. Sure Peter was a smiling rambling kid, if you got to know him. If you'd just met him he would have been extremely quiet, it takes him time to warm up to people, he has the whole May experience to thank for that. None of the Avengers knew so he couldn't tell them how nervous he was about presenting his idea to the class.

He had just stepped into the building, wow time flys when you're having a mental breakdown. Ned called him over and he went through his day like normal until block 6. When he stepped into the room he realized how much of a hell this class was going to be. He didn't want to present today, but at the same time he didn't want to wait until tomorrow. So he was somewhat relieved and incredibly nervous when the teacher called his name.

"Peter Parker, would you please present first" those would be the last words Peter heard before he died.

"H-hello class, my name is Peter Parker. Here is my presentation on why we should write fan fiction instead of essays" he switched to the next slide, on it was a picture of his all time favorite app, Wattpad. He went on to explain how writing fan fiction can help the students become better writers because they use their imagination to make up alternate endings or events in stories that already exist. He explained how it takes a lot of thinking and planning to change the course of a story, just like how it can take a lot to change the course of life. When he finished the class gave him a standing ovation and mr.maybethiskidisontosomething was furiously typing an email to the board.

Peters day was over just like normal, he snuck past where Happy was parked and started his walk to the tower. He liked that Tony wanted him to be driven but Peter liked to walk. He'd even expressed many times that Happy didn't need to come out, Happy agreed with the kid. Tony just shushed both of them and insisted. So Peter would sneak past everyday, half way there he had an idea.

Annoying 6 year old: Happy I have an idea.

Not so Happy: What is it kid

Annoying 6 year old: What if you stayed home when you were supposed to pick me up and then when I was close you could drive to the front of the tower and make it look like you drove me without actually driving me

Not so Happy: jeez kid you ramble in text too, but that's actually smart. I'll do that now.

Annoying 6 year old: yay, thanks Happy byee

Peter was glad he could walk, with the wind on his face and the smells of the city, although not always great, accompanying him as he made his way home.

&:!:@2!;8'nssjk'sjsbanska£{!|*]'ridkd xkd

^^^that right there? That's my writers block it's only the second week of school tomorrow and my brain is fried. So if anyone has any ideas for this story I will gladly take them.
Thank you.

Bye lovely's <3