May no please

The duo arrived at their destination and stepped off the elevator. Tony took the lead and lead Peter over to one of the lab tables.
"You'll work at this one, for now you're just going to do simple tasks until you get used to it here"

"Ok thank you Mr.Stark" Peter said and immediately thought, 'I have to tell Mr.food and his friends about this. "Can I be excused for a moment please Mr.Stark"

"Yeah of course Pete, the bathrooms down the hall to the left if you want to go there for privacy" Tony pointed tot the hall way that lead out of the lab.

"Ok thank you Mr.Stark" and he headed towards the bathroom, once he was inside he sat on the countertop and pulled out his phone.
***********
Peter*has created chat with -Mr.Food-Mr.Bald-Ms.Pointe*
Peter: guess what!!!!

Mr food: what's up kid?

Ms.pointe: yeah?

Mr bald: ???

Peter: I GOT AN INTERNSHIP AT STARK INDUSTRY AND NOW I'M WORKING FOR MR STARK AHHHH THIS JS THE BESY DAY EVER

Mr.Bald: NO WAY

Ms.Pointe: that's amazing Pete I'm so proud of you

Mr.Food: see what did I tell you

Peter: Ik ik I just nvr thought it would actually happen

Peter: anyway I should go back now bye
**********
Peter put his phone away and headed back to the labs to see Tony put his phone down and look at him.
"Hey Pete ready to work?"

"Yes Mr.Stark I'm so ready" Peter said sitting down.

They worked for hours having long lost track of time. When Peter checked the time he saw that it was 6:45 and started to panic. He was sooooo late this time he'd never been this late before, he was in so much trouble.

"I'm sorry Mr.Stark but I really should get going my aunt will worry if I'm not home" Peter said as he packed his bag with trembling hands.

"Of course kid I'll see you tomorrow, let's say 9:00 am you can stay the whole day cause it's Saturday" Tony said noticing the way the kids hands shook.

"Sounds great Mr.Stark bye" Peter zipped out of the lab and into the elevator asking JARVIS to bring him to lithe lobby where he continued to run back home deciding that a bus would take too long. He was already late enough.

He got home and tried to still his shaking hands and unlocked the door to see May angrier that he'd ever seen her.

Abuse warning

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN" she tired walking over to push Peter back against the door he just locked.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I got selected to have an internship at Stark Industries"

"Will you be away from me for longer?"

"Yes ma'am I have to be there after school until as late as it runs and on the weekends all day" Peter thought that she would calm down when realizing that he would be gone.

" that is wonderful, the less I have to see your god aweful begging face the better now turn around you were hours late so you get worse punishments"
She took something big and solid that Peter couldn't see and whacked it straight into Peters back he screamed him pain as she did it again before he collapsed against the floor his back felt like it was splitting. "Get up bitch" she commanded "get the fuck up"