LANGUAGE

Peter walked through the elevator doors and into Tony's lab.

"WHAT THE FUCK ANTHONY" Peter screamed in a demonic way. Tony dropped the welding tool and froze, meanwhile the welding tool had set fire to a stack of papers on the floor. Why were they on the floor? You'd have to ask Tony but he doesn't know either.

"LAN-"

"NOT NOW OLD MAN" Peter screamed cause long Cap to back out of the door he just came through. The sound of running followed by a crash could be heard.

"What in the cheezits kid?" Tony said after five minutes of his soul being stained into by this young kid.

"Want to explain to me why the FUCK SHIELD is looking for Loki?" He said calmly, well for
The most part.

"Oh mio dio, I thought someone died or something" Tony visibly relaxed.

"Don't get to comfortable Anthony, someone might still die if you don't shut this down" Peter growled.

"Ok ok ok, I'll go fix it. You can't be in the room though soo..."

"I'll go, but don't think I won't find out if you don't fix this" and with that he backed out of the door and ran back to the guest room.

"Oh Christo, what have you done with the sweet cinnamon roll I used to know" he Tony muttered under his breath before hitting the 'One eyed grumpy pirate' contact on his phone.

•••••••••••
"Hey mr Loki I'm back" Peter called as he walked in the room.

"Hey earthling" Loki said, he was sat by one of the windows. "I haven't gotten to look out over Midgard in a while, it really is beautiful" he spoke whist fully, an air of nostalgia to his voice. "Although the buildings kind of take away from the natural beauty"

"Yeah, he how about I take you to a spot with no buildings to block the view?" Peter had the perfect place in mind, it was his favorite place to go and clear his head.

"Really?" Loki seemed hopeful, maybe for the first time in his life.

"Yeah, let's go. Are you ok to walk?"

"Yeah, fast healing. The pain just stays for a little."

"Ah, me too." He said not realizing that he would have to answer why.

"What do you mean 'me too'?" He asked curiosity in his eyes.

"Eh well I may as well tell you as long as you don't tell anyone"  he waited for Loki to nod, but he stuck out his pinky instead.

"We have the promise of the pinky on Asgard too" he said waiting for Peter to link fingers with him.

"Ok, I'm spider man" he said nonchalantly.

"Oh, that red and blue guy?"

"Yeah that red and blue guy. Any way let's get going" the duo left to hijack one of Tony's private jets and set off to Peters spot.

•••••••••
"What do you mean call off the search for Loki?" Fury snarled.

"Look all I'm saying is that a sweet kid found out y'all were hunting him and suddenly he turned onto the spawn of Satan." Tony stayed leaning forwards in his chair. He was in the towers conference room because they couldn't speak of this subject on the phone.

"Ok, and it's a kid you can handle a kid Stark. Or do you think you're too much of a dad to reprimand a kid?" Fury teased. There had been a joke spreading about Tony's father abulities at SHIELD.

"Look please, I never say please and I'm saying it now" Tony dragged a hand down his face, he sighed and realized this probably wasn't going to happen and that Peter was going to burn him.

"Fine, but under one condition" Fury said, the 'fine' had surprised Tony but the 'under one condition' didn't. Of course Fury wanted something:

"Yup, what do you need" Tony said popping the 'p'.

"Loki needs to live in the tower" Fury deadpanned, "no arguments" and with that statement he left.

"Oh thank god" Tony mumbled as he walked out to tell Peter the news.

••••••••••••
The sun was going down across a hazy horizon, the duo were sitting shoulder to shoulder talking about everything. For the first two hours at least, after that they had just sat in silence watching the giant star, the center of the solar system, set on their place to rise on another.

"The sun will shine on us again" Loki mumbled, mostly to himself but Peter heard.

"What?" He whispered back.

"It's just something me and Thor used to say, it just means there is hope for tomorrow, hope for a brighter day" Peter just listened, he didn't say anything, he didn't feel like he needed to.

At that moment the sun finally left their sight and the sky grew darker. The vibrant pinks and oranges fading into dull but calming blues and blacks. There was no light pollution where they were so they both fell back against the ground and looked up and the billions of stars that were starting to shine.

It was silent for another two hours the pair just staring into the deep void of space. When at exactly midnight they heard the thrusters of a familiar tin can. The red and gold pierced the black sky snapping them out of their thoughts.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked, he looked down at Peter and Loki and had never felt more like a father. Loki was his new child he didn't care what Odin said.

"Mr Loki wanted to see the stars, and land so I took him here"  Peter said so innocently.

"Peter you don't have to call me mr. Loki you can just call me Loki, I haven't known you for too long but you're already like a brother to me"

"Ok Loki and you're like a brother to me too"

Tony was just smiley so wide behind his faceplate. "Ok kiddos let's get home, it's getting kind of cold. Loki I know you're fine with the cold but Peter can't thermoregulate." He flew down to shoo his kids towards the jet. "Oh and I have some great news"

"What" they both said at the same time.

"Loki, you're no longer a subject of SHIELD's investigation, you're free. On one condition that you live in the tower so we can 'keep and eye on you'" Tony explained.

"Yayayayaya. Omg this is great Loki you're free"

"I'm free?"

"You're free!"

"I'm free." Loki smiled really big and the father sons trio left for home.
••••••••••••

Oop, I don't know what to say here because I'm so tired my eyes burn but that's ok, because I chugged coffee before so I'm not gonna sleep anyway.
Have an amazing day/night lovely's <3 and always remember, you are worth it💕