Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S POV:

Once upon a time there was a young lady who  lives in a far land. She lives with her adopted family in which her biological mother entrusted her when she's still a baby. Until one day the young lady started to enter secondary level in a private school in their town. In the first day of classes, they announced their section and who will be their teacher adviser, classmates and of course their room/homeroom. Then after they're already in their respective rooms, they proceed to discuss about the school manual; their rules and regulations that must be followed by everyone. And in the second day of school, they proceeds to the rooms of their other subjects and meet their teachers in that subject as well. And as the days past, Regina (Filipino teacher) felt something different to Thania (the young lady), she feels like she's committed to the young girl, she feels like there is something's going between the two of them. And as the days past, they're getting to know each other more, they became closer.

                × AFTER 10 MONTHS ×

It's been ten days before the closing ceremony of the school and Regina felt sad because she will no longer be able to see Thania. And because something's bothering Regina, and because of that unexplainable feeling of Regina, she wants to do DNA test for her to stop thinking unnecessary things. And after she got the DNA results, she was shocked about the result and remembered her baby she abandoned when she's still not ready to became a mommy. And after she read and know the result she never stopped crying, she was so sorry about what she did to her baby and she wanted to take Thania from the family she entrusted the baby. Until she decided to get Thania from the family of Marianne before the opening of classes.

                     × AFTER 1 MONTH ×

Regina prepared her self to what might happen today. She went to get Thania and fulfill all the years she missed to take care of her. As she arrived there, she first talk to Thania's adopted parents about what Regina's plan. And the adopted parents of Thania was convinced and let Regina take Thania and fulfill the years she missed to take care of her daughter.

“Thaniaaaaa!” tawag ni Marianne sa bata.

“Bakit po, Ma?!” ang naging tugon naman ng bata.

“Halika dito anak may gustong kumausap sa'yo.” sambit nito na agad namang nakapagpatigil sa dalagita sa kaniyang ginagawa.

“Sige po lalabas na po.” maikling tugon nito. Pagkalabas nito sa bahay nakita niyang umiiyak si Regina. “Oh! Ma'am kayo po pala.” sambit ng bata.

“Baby!” pagtawag nito kasabay ang kanyang pagtayo para yakapin ang bata.

“Ma'am, bakit niyo po ako tinawag na baby? At bakit po kayo umiiyak?” naguguluhang tanong ng bata.

“Maiwan ko na po muna kayo ma'am para makapag-usap po kayo ng maayos.” pasingit na sabi ni Marianne at lumisan na.

“Ma'am, bakit niyo po ako tinawag na baby? At bakit po kayo umiiyak?” muling tanong nito nang hindi sumagot ang guro.

“Anak sumama kana sa Mommy.” panghihikayat nito.

“Mommy? Anak? Sumama? Bakit po ako sasama sa inyo, Ma'am? At bakit niyo po ako tinatawag na anak? Bakit niyo po sinasabing Mommy ko po kayo?” sunod-sunod na tanong nito.

“I'm your Mommy, your biological mother. I... I left you here when you're still a baby b-because I'm not yet ready to become a Mommy when I gave birth to you baby. I'm so sorry. I'm really really sorry baby please forgive mommy for doing that.” paliwanag nito habang umiiyak.

Nanatiling tahimik ang bata habang umiiyak at pinoproseso ang mga nakalap na impormasyon.

“I know na mali na iniwan kita ng basta-basta pero anak hindi pa talaga ako handang maging Mommy that time e. B-but now, I'm ready, ready na akong maging Mommy sa’yo and handa akong gawin lahat just to fulfill those times na hindi kita naalagaan. Just give me a chance, anak and I will show you. I promise hindi ka magsisisi for giving me a chance. Just one chance anak.” paliwanag pa nito at pamiusap sa bata.