Chapter 68

HERMINIO: Sinong mukong ngayon?

Regina lean her head on Herminio right shoulder

REGINA: H-hon!! Ughhh!! P-please...

HERMINIO: You're wet already, honey.

REGINA: Ughhh! Shit!! O-ogie stop!! W-we're on the h-hospital and ughhh!!

HERMINIO: We can't do it here. So I'll just play on it and give you this night to enjoy.

REGINA: Ughhh!! Hon!! I--I'm ughhh!! I h-hate you!!

HERMINIO: Just kiss me in order for you not to growl that loud.

REGINA: J-just stop it, h-honey!! I can't take the heat anymore. Y-- gosh!! You better take me to heaven!!

HERMINIO: Sorry, I can't take you to heaven tonight. We're in the hospital and we don't have any comfortable place to do it.

REGINA: O-ogie!! We have a blanket right? I'll go on top! No movements needed. I just wanna feel yours inside me. Please.

HERMINIO: Ano?! Are you that ---

REGINA: Shut up!! I need it now!! Please? You can't just play with my pearl! I need to feel yours!

HERMINIO: If you want to, I can make a move. Hindi nga lang ako mag-eenjoy ng ganon katudo.

REGINA: How? The long sofa is the only available place we can, you know?

HERMINIO: I'll insert my fingers.

REGINA: No!! I want yours, not your fingers. Just lay down!

HERMINIO: Are you sure about this, honey? It's okay with you kahit hindi ako magbayo?

REGINA'S POV:

I just nodded to his question. Minsan may pangangailangan din kaming babae na sa mga kalalakihan lang nakukuha. And it's part of being in a relationship, I mean being married. Material things, expensive dates, flowers? Hindi lang yan ang mga pangangailangan ng mga babae, sometime sex is all we need. That's it! It's hurtful but at least we enjoyed, we made it wholeheartedly. As he laid in the sofa, I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled his thing out of his boxer. I also unbuttoned my shorts and I pulled it down for me to insert his thing to mine. I put the blanket at my back and positioned myself. I sighed first and then I slowly grabbed his thing and put it in. And Ughhh!! It still hurts anyways, but it doesn't matter anymore. At least I can truly feel him inside me. I then laid on top of him, siyempre gumalaw ako kase nga nakaupo lang ako kanina, at sa paggalaw ko para humiga ay napaungol ako. I'm now at his top and ours are connected, of course hindi halatang may kababalaghan kase nakakumot kami. I embraced him and he caressed by back using his one hand while the other one was softly playing my hair. We'll stay like this 'til tomorrow.

HERMINIO: Are you okay with this, sweetheart?

REGINA: Yeah! As long as I can feel you inside me.

HERMINIO: Should I move for your satisfaction?

REGINA: If you can? But if not, it's okay. And honey, it still hurts.

HERMINIO: I'll try to move kahit limang bayo lang for your satisfaction.

REGINA: You'll do it for me?

HERMINIO: Everything for you, my love.

REGINA: Ughhh!!! D-do it gently please?

HERMINIO: I'm doing it gently, Honey.

REGINA: Hon, I know it's - ughh!! S-stop. It's fine now. It's hard for you to make a move in our position right now. We'll do it when we got home, more than this.