Chapter 2

“You really don't want to leave?” she asked.

“If you will get mad at me then go, baby. I deserved it because of lying.”

“If you don't want to leave, then stay!”

“Of course I'll stay in your side no matter what.”

“Just stay and I'll be the one to leave.” she tells and gets up in bed and walked downstairs, go outside and tried to leave the house.

“Stop! Thania stop! Come back here, now! Don't leave, please, baby don't leave me please.” she begged as she held the hand of Thania, trying to stop her from leaving by hugging her tightly.

She cried so hard while she's in Regina's arms. “Why do you need to do this to me? What did I do to you for you to hurt me like this?” she continuously asked as she cried harder this time.

“You didn't do anything, baby. Okay? It's Mommy's fault, okay.” Regina convinced.

“It hurts a lot, Mommy.” she repeatedly utter.

Can we go inside now, baby. Let's go inside.” she carries Thania to her room. Good thing that she was able to carry the child.

After an hour Thania has already fell asleep. And Regina is still in Thania's room. She spend her night in Thania's room to make sure that Thania will be okay.

The next morning, Thania woke up early and leave their home, she went somewhere to think and forget for a while what happened last night. She leaves her Mom in her room that's still sleeping. And suddenly Regina woke up and she didn't saw Thania, she then go downstairs to ask Manang if she sees her child but latter failed to give her any information she needed. And at that time, Regina started to worry and a little bit mad again. She then try to call Thania's number but she can't reach it. It's already five in the afternoon but kid isn’t yet at home. Regina tried to reach her out but she can't. She is so worried about her child because this is the first time that Thania left the house without any guardian.

Isang araw na ang nakakalipas pero di parin umuuwi si Thania. Regina became more worried than the other day. And finally, before six  today the kid came home. At nadatnan niya si Regina na nakaupo sa sala at nag-aabang.

“Where have you been, baby? I've been worrying for two days, do you know that?” she asked as soon as she saw her child.

“I'm so sorry, Mommy for making you worried.” she apologized.

“Can you please let me know if you want to go out? For me to come with you and not like this that you go with your own! What if something's gonna happen to you, ha! What are you thinking Thania!” she reprimands.

“I'm really sorry, Mom for doing that. But I needed to do it for me to think, for me to be cleared by what I just knew.” she explained.

“Just promise me you will never ever do it again, okay. If you have any problem just talk to me. Is that clear? Thania is that clear?”

“Yes, Mommy. I promise not to do it again. I Love You, Mommy” she said in a cute way to get her mother.

“Asssuus! You're using my weakness again just for me to forgive and not to get mad at you again. You really know how to melt my heart. You know I can't get mad at you. I'm just worried.”

“So you already forgive me?”

“Of course, baby. Matitiis ba naman kita. Halika nga dito.” she tells and motioned her child to come near her. She held her in her arms. “Always remember that I love you and I always will.” she sincerely stated and sealed it with a kiss on her child’s forehead.