004: first date

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

It was a rather popular, and dare I say overdone, date destination. Lance decided he was going to take you out to the movies! It was kinda cute. Trying to be a gentleman, Lance also decided he was going to pay for everything himself and tried to make it as fun as he could. You really appreciated his efforts. During the movie, Lance, the flirt he is, put his arm around you not thirty minutes into the film. You liked the feeling of his arm around you. You rested your head against his shoulder and you both kept watching the movie, now much closer. You could get used to it.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Truth be told, Keith had no clue to anything in the realm of 'relationships.' He always found himself too busy or too uninterested to take the time and go on dates or actually be with someone he had feelings for. However, he tried his best when it came to you. He thought it would be best to keep it simple: go out for lunch and a nice walk through the park. The walk through the park was actually spontaneous since the weather was beautiful. After you managed to break Keith out of his shell, you two had such a good time.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

You were expecting Pidge to pick an activity that allowed for you to stay home and just kind of chill out. However, she surprised you by taking you to the nearest beach! The sun was up and the water was pretty warm. You built a sandcastle kingdom (complete with a moat and flag), went swimming, got ice cream, and had an utter blast. She sure did catch you off guard, but you weren't complaining!

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

You thought it was odd that Shiro asked you to come over so late. What you didn't know was that he had a plan. He took your hand a led you over to a nearby grassy hill. A perfect place to watch the stars. You thought it was corny but liked it nonetheless. You laid on the ground and looked up at the expanse of gorgeous sky above you. Shiro pointed out all the constellations you could see, and he even knew a few of the stories behind them. You even caught sight of a shooting star dart across the sky.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

For your first date, Hunk wanted to do something special and memorable. Instantly, he had a great idea and chose to do it. You had dinner together at his place, except he made it himself! He poured his heart into it to do his best. You thought it was so sweet of him, and the food was absolutely perfect in your eyes. Let's face it, he's the biggest sweetheart to ever exist.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Matt thought it would be best to invite you over to his place for your first date. Honestly, you didn't know what you were expecting, but it was Matt so it couldn't possibly be bad. You two spent the whole evening playing video games together. It's a bit of an od first date choice, but it was super fun! You played everything from teamwork-based puzzle games to play vs. player fighting ones. In all of the latter, you kicked his butt.