009: what they love most about your body

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

Your nose. Lance loves your cute little nose! He'll give it a small peck every chance he gets. You don't know why he likes it so much, but he does. He would 'boop' your nose out of nowhere to catch you off-guard. Every time you ask Lance why he likes your nose so much he simply responds with, "It's just so cute!" and kisses it.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Your eyes. Keith just adores your eyes. He thinks the color is absolutely entrancing. He could sare into them for hours on end and never get tired of it. Sometimes, mid-conversation you will find him just staring at you almost not paying attention to what you were saying. He claims that it isn't his fault your eyes are just so beautiful. 

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

Your legs. Pidge thinks your legs are really sexy. She believes the length of them is just perfect in reference to the rest of your body. She loves it when you wrap your legs around you or tangle them together when you're cuddling. You certainly don't understand her obsession with them, but whatever makes her happy.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

Your hands. Shiro really likes your hands. In comparison to his, they're so small and dainty. He loves to hold your hand, he loves to kiss your hands as well. Shiro also loves to feel your hands on him; touching the sides of his face, or resting your hands on his chest or shoulders when he kisses you. He especially likes it when you trace patterns on his metal arm, it makes me feel a lot more comfortable with it.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Your lips. Hunk likes your lips very much. He doesn't know what it is, but he finds them very interesting. He enjoys kissing them a lot, and you do too. He loves their natural color and finds it really pretty on you, and if you were to ever put on something like bright red lipstick he might just lose his mind.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Your hips. Matt loves your hips a lot. He'll grab onto them when he's kissing you--how hard depends on his mood obviously. Matt really likes it when you wear things that highlight your hips and thinks it's extremely sexy. You don't know why Matt likes them so much, but he makes his opinion on them very clear.