019: you're ill

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

His mom, who is an incredible cook, taught Lance all the best family recipes so soup and tea are a hard yes. He will take care of you by figuring out how much medicine you need and making you comfort food.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Thank goodness for the internet because without Keith would not know what to do. He will be on Wiki-How trying to figure out how to properly take your temperature. Keith never ever gets sick, so he's not sure how to treat a fever or stomach bug besides just powering through it.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

Pidge lets you take care of yourself for the most part. You're a grown woman, it's not like you're going to die unless she tucks you in. If you're I-physically-cannot-get-out-of-bed sick, that's a different story. She'll be by your side if it's that bad, but anything else you can handle on your own. However, Pidge will lend a hand if you ask her to.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

Honestly, when you're sick, Shiro will start acting like a nagging mother. He makes sure you took your medicine, keeping you from overworking yourself, checking in if you need anything every ten minutes, etc. It's really sweet, but sometimes you just need to sleep it off or suck it up and get things done.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Growing up, every time Hunk would get sick his mother would send him straight to bed. Every time he felt better the next morning, he implements the same strategy on you. Fever? Time for bed. Head-cold? Get under the covers, sis. Stomach-bug? There will be a bucket beside the bed just in case. It works better than you'd like it would!

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

His effort depends on how bad you are. If it's just a little thing he'll tell you to take some medicine. However, if it's a really bad sickness you will be on your own. Matt hates being sick so he will vanish if he thinks he will. Yet again it is his job as your boyfriend to take care of you, so he's at a bit of a crossroads.