018: favorite activity

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

You and Lance like drive-ins a lot. Whether you go to see a movie in the car or eat at an old-school root beer stand. It's just the two of you in the front seat of the car enjoying each other's company while doing something fun.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Watching movies together is one of your favorite things to do together. Movies are just awesome, and any excuse to pull you close to him is one Keith will use. Snacks, popcorn, and a great film make for a perfect evening in your book, whether it's in the cinema or at home on the sofa.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

Yout two play a lot of video-games together. Pidge especially likes to go to arcades with you. Pidge thinks it's cute when you get competitive when you play against each other in video-games. From your personal collection to the upright classics at arcades, you guys have fun.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

The two of you enjoy a lot of outdoor activities together. Casual bike rides through a scenic trail by the lake or in the woods, hiking through national parks to see the sunset or sunrise, or maybe even just camping out in your backyard for a night. Shiro likes the outdoor activities because he's just so happy to be home on Earth again, and you like them because you get to do them with the man you love.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Amusement parks are really fun. They can be a bit stuffy or crowded if you're unlucky, but crazy food stands, impossible games, crappy prizes, and fun rides make it all worth it. Hunk thinks you're an adrenaline junky because you like to go on all the rides, even the slightly scary ones. You always take turns choosing what to do, though.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Oddly enough, being productive together is something you love to do. You like to be doing something together. Sometimes it can be nice to sit around and be lazy, but you can't be a couch potato forever. Being productive not only gives you a sense of accomplishment, but it's also fun to be able to look at something and think: "Yeah, we did that together."