012: fights

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

Lance likes to joke around, it's just who he is! However, sometimes his jokes go a little too far. Usually, it won't get to you, but sometimes it does... and most times Lance won't realize he had accidentally hurt you. Whenever you bring it up, Lance always apologizes and really means it. However, he does remind you that he was just kidding around and you shouldn't make such a big deal about it. You then proceed to tell him, joke or not, it hurt you and he should be more careful. That's how the fights more often than not start, but Lance is always quick to fix things and move on from a fight.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Your fights always happen because of Keith's natural-born hot-headed and impulsive nature. He'll snap at you, due to him not thinking twice about what he says or does. He'll be reckless sometimes and throw himself into something dangerous, which gets you all worked up because you're worried about him. It's hard for Keith to admit he is wrong, so he often sticks by whatever he does or says until he realizes just how much it hurt you. Once he does, he instantly regrets it. It takes a moment for him to tell you he's sorry, but he would never want to hurt you. You mean too much, and he always makes it up to you after you fight.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

Sometimes she can get so caught up in what she's working on she can forget about everything else--including you. Pidge is passionate about what she does, and you're proud of what she accomplishes. However, when she spends so much time working and not getting enough sleep it can spell a potential fight. She'll make a snarky comment that'd hurt your feelings, you'd scold her about not taking enough care of herself and she tells you that you just don't understand what she's doing. After a goodnight's sleep, Pidge is always ready to make it up to you and make things right.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

Shiro would do anything to keep you out of harm's way, but sometimes it can be a bit overbearing. These fights are always the hardest because he's just trying to take care of you and make sure you're safe. He can forget you're a grown, capable, and tough woman and not a fragile china doll that could break if the wind blows too hard. Reminding him this can create a little tension that, under enough strain, and cause one (if not both) of you to snap. You both always feel terrible after a fight, so you try to repair it as soon as possible.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

You've never had a full-blown argument before, but you've come close. When you can feel the tension building you both just step back, take a deep breath, and calm down before trying again. You and Hunk are both relatively peaceful people and you hate fighting. You've had little bickering sessions, but you can both feel when it becomes too intense. When you know that it is, you both just take a break and maybe go to separate rooms for a little while before coming back around and figuring out a compromise or a proper apology.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Your fights don't last more than a few hours. You can't stand to be mad at this guy, and he hates being upset with you so you always make up a very short time afterward. Sometimes you're both just in a bad mood or stressed, and that's okay. But after letting all that steam off on accident due to something small, you always feel terrible. You both love each other, but sometimes life can get on your nerves. You both understand this so fights are 99% of the time easily and quickly resolved.