007: cuddles

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

One of your favorite ways to cuddle is as follows: You lay your head on his chest, one of his arms securely around your waist, and one behind his head. This allows you to look into his pretty eyes as you discuss just anything and everything. Lance likes having only one arm around you so he can use his other hand to do stuff while you cuddle. And laying on his chest gives you a sense of calmness and safety as you can almost hear the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Keith likes it when you lean your head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around you, pulling you just a little bit closer. With you leaning against him, he feels like he's being relied on and his arms around you make him feel like he's keeping you safe. It sure is nice and cozy for you though, being all snuggled up to Keith. He usually doesn't let anyone get that close to him, but for you, he'd do anything.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

You enjoy wrapping your arms around her from behind and nuzzling your face into the crook of her neck. Believe it or not, she really likes it too. Sometimes you would kiss her neck sweetly as you cuddle. You'll sometimes play with the little tufts of her short hair--something else she enjoys. Pidge likes to puts her hands over yours when you put your arms around her, almost like she's holding your hand.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

Honestly, Shiro is such a big cuddler. It's one of his favorite things to do with you. As long as he's close to you, he enjoys it. He loves having his arms around you and feeling you up against him. It makes him feel safe, loved, and at peace. He desperately needs that and is so happy he found it with you. He just likes cuddles and as long as it's with you, he loves it.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Hunk likes it best when you sit sideways, both legs on one side of him, on his lap. He will wrap his arms around you and hold you close. Often, your head would rest just below his shoulder and you'd stare at his face. He likes it because he feels as if he's just kinda scooped you up and holds you close like your a small little ray of sunshine. Or at least that's how he tries to explain it.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Matt likes most forms of cuddling, but he has his personal favorite: Him laying back with your legs on both sides of him--almost straddling him--and your arms wrapped tightly around his torso. He often puts his hands on your back or runs them through your hair gently. He likes you laying on top of him while you cuddle. It's relaxing and he can look into your beautiful eyes if you lift your head up.