003: pda

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

Lance is all about it baby! He likes to show you his affection in public. He likes to have everyone around you know that you're his girl. He would put his arm around your shoulders or your waist, kiss your cheek, hold your hand, give you hugs--he would even be cool with cuddling! If it flusters you he will enjoy it even more!

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

Keith isn't too fond of PDA. He would rather keep things like that just to when you and he were alone and in private. He might do little things or things that no one will even see. However, he hardly ever displays his love for you in front of other people. On the other hand, if you ever start anything he gets super blushy and flustered.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

PDA is a no-no in her book. She likes things like cuddles, yes, but only when the two of you are alone. In general, Pidge is not one for a whole lot of touching, but she makes some exceptions when it comes to you.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

Shiro has no problem with it, and he has nothing against it. However, he can recognize the time and place for things like that. You've been apart for an extended period of time? Definitely the time to be in each other's arms. Preparing for battle? Maybe a nice send-off but there's work to be done.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

Hunk will do small things like hold your hand or give you a quick little hug. But that's just about it for him. He doesn't see a need to prove to everyone else that you're happy together, or together to begin with. If you want some attention in public, he'll give it to you, because he cares about you.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

Matt kinda likes it. He's not as into it as some other guys are, but he likes it. If you're ever uncomfortable with anything, he'll stop right away. If you like it, awesome! He will do it more often if that's the case. He just wants to make you happy and feel loved.