020: how you sleep together

[ 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 . ]

Some people need their space when they sleep, Lance is one of those people. When he's alone he'll have his limbs on all four corners of the bed like a starfish. However, if you've had a bad day, a nightmare, or you're just feeling clingy, Lance will hold you or let you hold him.

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 . ]

You sleep with your head against his chest and his arms around your torso. Keith feels like he can keep you safe this way, and he has always liked it when you're close to him. The steady sound of his heartbeat often lulls you to sleep as Keith draws patterns on your back absentmindedly.

[ 𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 . ]

Pidge is a little spoon, so you'll wrap your arms around her from behind and drift off with her in your arms. Her hair always smells good so it's a win for you, and Pidge just likes it when you hold her.

[ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 . ]

On a similar note, Shiro is definitely a big spoon. Some nights he'll hug you snugly from behind, your back right against his chest as his head rests beside the crook of your neck. Other nights, he'll loosely drape his arms across your torso and waist. It is very cozy in his arms.

[ 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 . ]

You two just sleep facing each other most nights. It's nice to wake up and see the face of the person you love, and if you toss and turn in your sleep you won't disturb your lover too much. It's convenient, but there are times when a good snuggle does the soul well.

[ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵 . ]

You sleep super close, but not on top of each other. It would be awkward if one of you had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but the other was literally sleeping on top of you. You opt to just stay really close to each other, hold hands, or tangle your legs together when you sleep.

🎉 You've finished reading ❝ 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺 . ❞ [ Voltron x reader scenarios ] 🎉