1. the upcoming trip

Edited
611 words
(Kirishima's POV)
Co writer is TineyTara

As I was walking to school, I ran into bakugou(not literally) "hey bakubro!" I said.

He took out one on his earbuds and slowed his pace. "How's your morning going? " I asked him when I caught up. "Fine," He replied.

The rest of the walk to school was silent but not awkward. It was calm and quiet.

When we got into into the classroom, most of the class was already there, and we just went to our seats and sat down. In a minute or two, everyone was here, and the yellow caterpillar scooted in.

"As you know, summer break is upon us. This year, we will be taking a trip to the beach. " Mr. Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice.

The class erupted in excitement. Once we settled down, Mr. Aizawa continued. "The class rep will pass out the permission slips." Mr. Aizawa walks out of the classroom when he finishes talking.

Mina walked up to me "isnt this going to be fun!!! " She said, smiling at me.

I smiled back. "Yeah, but I usually go on a yearly trip with my family every summer, so I don't think I can go."

She was about to say something when Mr. Aizawa leaned in the door. "Oh, we're leaving this Friday, I was supposed to tell you last week, but you little shits are annoying. Permission slips are due tomorrow." Then he disappeared into the abyss of the hallway.

After school, me and bakugou walk home together. "Hey shitty hair," I hummed in response to show I was listening.

"Are you going on that shitty school trip?"

I honestly didn't know how to answer him. I usually go home to my parents' house during the summer, and the trip is in my home town so it's near the beach. "I'm not sure, I was planning to go home, but it would be fun to spend some more time with you and the class this summer,"

When we arrived at the fork, I was about to walk away when he yelled, "YOU BETTER CHOSE ME." I turned around, but he was gone.

I ran home as fast as I could to send the permission slip to my parents. My parents were home but the ocean so I had to send my hawk crimson to my parents with the paper.

When crimson came back with the signed permission slip, I started packing.

(Midoriya pov)

The next few days flew by quickly, and before everyone knew it, it was Friday, the day we left. During the ride, I sat next to todoroki on the bus. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder. "Hey, midoriya, we're here." He shook me awake while saying in his usual monotone, quiet voice. I started blushing like crazy. (⊙_◎)

Me and todoroki have been dating since spring break, but I still get really embarrassed around him. Todoroki just quietly chuckled at me when we were getting out of the bus. I got a piece of beef jerky out of my bag and as soon as I was about to eat it, a hawk swooped down and stole it from me and landed on a man's shoulder and ate it. "That wasn't very nice of you,"

A/n

Hello, my beautiful readers. This is my first fan fiction. I think it's going pretty well. Dont judge, I think I am actually a good writer. I don't write smut/ lemon so you people I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't write that stuff. Just fluff. It's still a really good fanfic, tho. Well then

🏳‍🌈 Arson 🔥