21. oh no... hes been caught already

This chapter is very weirdly paced.

??? Pov ( I know who it will be!)

Bakugou was brainwashed, it was hard, but I did it. Nobody else will ever have him again. He's all mine.

All mine.

I unblindfolded bakugou, and gave him a love potion. Now he will love only me.

(Can you guess who they are)

I decided to pretend to find bakugou, I had all the evidence to incriminate some random child rapist.

I ran to the teachers

"I found bakugou" I said. Trying not to be cocky. They all followed me, then bakugou thanked me for saving him.

He's totally in love with me.

"Neito monoma, thank you for saving katsuki bakugou, we will award you somehow" All might said to me.

I walked off after thanking him, with bakugou following me. Now I can make him do my bidding.

"Bakugou, will you date me?" I asked.

"Yes"

Someone walked up to me and smacked me, and bakugou.

It was kirishima. He looks angry. I smirked.

"What the hell! He is my boyfriend! What did you do to him? He's not like this!" So he already caught on.

"I don't know who you are" Bakugou said.

Kirishima looked hurt.

"We've been dating over a year! I can't believe it! You were probably just faking it!" He yelled, then ran off.

Bakugou looked confused, he didn't remember kirishima at all.

"Who was he?" Bakugou asked.

"Just a random crazy kid" I replied. I then kissed bakugou. Now he is officially mine.

(Kirishima pov) 怒っているthis means angry. Pronounced ikatteiru. BTW your welcome for the free Japanese lessons.

What the hell was monoma up to! He stole my boyfriend, then erased his memories! Bakugou isn't even angry anymore.

I went to one of the teachers, all might.

"All might, monoma brainwashed bakugou, he was the real kidnapper"

"And how do you know that young kirishima?" He asked.

"Well, bakugou was my boyfriend, and I know him, when he first got kidnapped, I got sent a video of bakugou in a basement from a number not listed on my contacts, so me and Mr aizawa did some research, and the number led to monoma, and bakugou isn't acting his usual self, he's not explosive anymore"

"Oh that's bad. So you and Mr aizawa have proof"

"Yes, and the video basement was different from the basement where Monoma 'found' bakugou"

"Alright that's enough evidence"

"Yeah but how will we get back the original bakugou? He's been brainwashed" I asked, worried.

"Well find a way" All might then walked away to find monoma.

ɎØɄ ₱ⱤØ฿₳฿ⱠɎ ₭₦Ø₩ ₩ⱧØ ł₮'₴ ₲Ø₦₦₳ ฿Ɇ ₦Ø₩

₥Ø₦Ø₥₳ ₱ØV

Bakugou was mine, nobody could do anything. They'll never find out how to reverse the potion, he'll love me forever.