6. shitty hair?

Happy national no homo day

Bakugou POV

There is a surfing event that deku wanted the class to go to. Apparently the famous surfer shark is supposed to be there. I would compete but surfing is the one thing I suck at.

The event is tomorrow and deku got tickets for me, candy cane, Pikachu, goth asthetic, alien girl, round face, and himself. Shitty hair said he couldn't go.

(Time skip brought to you by national no homo day)

(Kiri POV)

I had to undye my hair so nobody would recognize me, as always. I knew midoriya was bringing some others so I had to be cautious.

(Bakugou POV)

I never really liked surfing, but I went cause I had nothing better to do. The surfers started walking towards the beach. There was one that had black hair that stood out. He turned to face the chanting croud. I guess he was shark. When he turned, I got a good look at his face. Shitty hair? No that can't be him, he has red hair. But he even has the cut above his eye. There is no doubt that that is Kirishima.

No wonder he couldn't make it, he was in it. It doesn't look like anyone else recognized him, but that is no doubt him.

(Time skip cause idk how to explain how people surf in a competition)

(Kiri pov)

After surfing, I got interviewed by the press, then some people came to congradulate me.

When the crowd died down, there were only a few people. From behind me I heard a "Shitty hair"

I turned around to see bakugou. " I know it's you kirishima" Bakugou said.
"Well shit how'd you find out" I replied.

"The scar on you're eye, it's hard not to spot" Well I never thought anyone noticed that. I guess bakugou actually pays attention more than he projects.

"I didn't know you payed attention to detail" I teased. I guess that made him mad cause his eyebrows furrowed.
" It's not my fault that you have a huge scar on you're face. It's also not my fault that you're always in my face " Well that is my fault. I always hang around him. "Does anyone else know"

"No, those idiots are shallow as hell and don't suspect a thing" That's good at least. I don't know what I would do if they knew I was famous. "We should head back to the resort" "Whatever" We walked together to the resourt to eat dinner.

A/N

OMG HAPPY NO HOMO DAY

SORRY I MEANT TO POST THIS HOURS AGO BUT I WAS ON A CAR RIDE WITH NO CONNECTION AND IT DELETED THE CHAPTER AND I HAD TO RETYPE IT ALL.

WELL ANYWAY TODAY WAS NATIONAL NO HOMO DAY! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND SAY NO HOMO!

MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED AND NOW I FINALLY HAVE A SISTER

MY VACATION IS OVER SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST AS OFTEN SO SORRY

WELL ANYWAY
UNTIL NEXT TIME

🏳‍🌈 Arson 🔥

⚜btw this is Carl. It is a col- I mean 
Religion. ⚜