22. kiri's emo... again

Bakugou pov

"WHAT!?!" I heard someone yell through the halls.

"It's the fucking ass-crack of dawn, wtf is happening!" I yelled back to who I think is goth asthetic.

She ran out of her dorm and showed me her phone

(I know I'm like really late, this was forever ago)

"WAIT REALLY, AFTER 6 YEARS!!" I yelled.

"I know right, I bought tickets, I knew you'd be excited, I also got a ticket for kirishima and the others" jirou said.

"I'll take kirishima to get some emo merch to wear at the concert" I then walked into my dorm, with a sleepy eijiro rubbing his eyes.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"Get ready, we're going to hot topic"

"Why-" "Just get ready, I'll explain later.

Time skip uwu

"Alright what's happening?" He asked.

"What's happening! Only the best fucking band is coming back, we gotta get you some merch, we're going to the concert" He looked surprised.

"So who?" He asked.

"I'm fucking offended. It's my chemical romance!" We walked into hot topic and straight to the back corner where the mcr stuff was. Luckily it was early so not many people were there yet.

We bought the stuff, then got ready to go to the concert. We will have to stay in a hotel cause it is in a completely different place.

If I remember, it's in California.

Lðñg å£ †ïmê §kïþ

We just got off our flight, it's been awhile since I've seen mcr, I was actually fucking excited. I guess.

I already looked the part anyway. It's been forever since I've gone to an Emo concert. So the entire time I'm here, I'll be in emo attire and eyeliner.

The concert literally sold out in minutes, we were lucky to get so many tickets. The concert was in a couple days.

We got to our hotel, and had nothing to do. We don't have anything planned until tomorrow.

The others were in a different room, do we had it to ourselves.

~Kirishima pov~

Me and bakugou were gonna go to an Emo concert to see his favorite band that just got together after 6 years. I listened to their music, it's pretty good.

Me and bakugou decided to pass the time by listening to them. Right now we were listening to the song 'thank you for the venom' (literally just the song I have playing) mcr makes really good music actually.