13.boy..friend..?

Bakugou pov

The bus screeched back to the school as soon as I was about to fucking kiss kiri-fucking-shima.

I stomped out of the bus with him following close behind me. Before I knew it, I was at a park, far from the school. I sat on a bench and shitty hair sat in front of me.

"Look bakugou I know your mad but-"

"I'm fucking fine kirishima"

"Yeah, but-" I wasn't gonna let him finish that sentence. I grabbed his face.

"Shut up kirishima" I slowly closed my eyes and leaned into him. Oh god his lips were so soft and so perfect.

Kirishima was too perfect for this world. I pulled away and looked at his face. He looked confused and happy at the same time. I smiled.

Kirishima pov

We were sitting on a bench, he was angry.

"Yeah but-" He cut me off
"Shut up kirishima"

He leaned into me and kissed me. I felt absolutely dazed. This time, I wasn't gonna fight him, I knew he was sober. I was so happy. This could have turned out way worse.

He pulled away and looked at me and... Smiled? I've never seen bakugou with a genuine smile on his face. I hugged him. "I like your smile" I whispered.

He hugged me back "kirishima, will you be my boyfriend? " He whispered back.

I pulled away and kissed him again. With a smile I nodded enthusiastically. "Let's get back to the resort"

We walked back hand in hand happily.

"I don't want to tell the class yet, can we keep this secret. I don't want a lot of attention" Bakugou said.

"Sure I agree" I said

A/N hey (●'◡'●)ノ so I uploaded another chapter today and changed the last chapter a bit so their vacation is not over yet cause I had another adorable idea for them for next chapter, I might upload it today or tomorrow. It's the weekend so I had a lot of time to type.

Well anyway.. .

🏳‍🌈arson :)