24. youve had boyfriends before!?

Me and bakugou woke up in the morning and decided to walk around an outlet mall.

We got out of bed and got changed

I wore a beetles shirt, some skinny jeans, some black converse, and a black mcr beanie.

Bakugou wore a nirvana T-shirt and sweat pants with some black vans.

We left the hotel room and walked around the streets of California until we got to the outlets.

We walked around, stopping at a few places.

We went to the food court and ordered some bubble tea. I got watermelon and katsuki got taro.
(Ive never tried the taro one, but I'm pretty sure it's good)

Next we went to the Disney store, looking around at all the expense stuff, we didn't end up buying anything there.

We went to hot topic and bought lots of stuff, there was so much amazing things.

We walked around a lot, talking a lot.

I was walking backwards for a second to tell katsuki something, then I bumped into somebody

I turned around immediately, apologizing, but stopped as soon as I saw the person.

I got angry.

I started getting flashbacks to middle school, in my old city.
•flashback•

I had a crush on a guy, I think I might be gay, I've never really liked girls.

The guy I have a crush on is named Josh, he was from America. I don't know much english, but I'll learn. I managed to become his friend even though we couldn't understand most things each other said.

~~~months later~~~

After many sleepless nights, and having conversations with Josh, I knew enough english, and I also taught him some Japanese, we usually just talking in Japanese though.

I grew a crush on him. He was really nice.

"Hey josh!" I said, I was walking up to the school. It took him a second to know what I said since he was still learning, but he turned to face me, smiling.

"Hi kirishima" He said kinda slowly, almost messing up the pronounciations of 'konnichiwa' at the end.
(When you speak, you usually say name first I think so it would be kirishima konnichiwa. If I learned correctly)

We started talking. I was teaching him a little Japanese while on the way to class, which would teach him more.

I think after school, I'm gonna ask him out.

After school, I told him to wait for me beside the school.

He waited for me there, im surprised he actually waited.

I walked up to him

I decided to say this in english so he would understand better.

"Hey Josh"

"Oh, hi. I didn't expect you to talk english"

"Um.. Josh, I have a question" I started getting nervous. He better not friend zone me.

"Fire away dude"

"Here's the thing, I have a huge crush on you and if you would like-" I was cut off by him placing his lips on mine, his hands on my hips, I grabbed his face.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" He said... In Japanese.

I smiled, I was so happy, I had a boyfriend now, I guess I am gay.