4. being emotionless isn't manly

√edited√
341 words
(Kiri's POV)

Throughout the movie, I was terrified but I kept a straight face and acted calm so that bakugou doesn't think I'm weak. I'm not weak, I'm manly and being scared wasnt manly.

(Time skip brought to you by my loneliness)

After the movie

I was terrified by the movie and I couldn't get to sleep. I didn't know what to do and bakugou being asleep across the room doesn't help.

I decided to text Mina to see if she's still awake.

Pinku_pinky:mina
Rocky_boiii:Kiri

Rocky_boiii
Hey mina are you still awake?

Read

Pinku_pinky
Of course ( ✧Д✧) is there anything you need my rock child?

Read

Rocky_boiii
Yeah, can we talk in the living room in a minute?

Read

Pinku_pinky
( ✧Д✧) YES!! I'll see you in a minute

Read

I quietly try to sneak out of my room without waking bakugou or anyone else and slowly made it to the living room.

"Hey kirishima" Mina half yelled/half whispered. "Hi Mina" I replied to her.
"So what did you need? " She asked me.

"I can't sleep. I know it's not very manly, but I'm scared." I admitted to her. "It's not manly to be emotionless, I think you're really manly kirishima"

"Thank you Mina" I said. I think talking to her calmede down so that I can sleep well tonight. "I'm going to try to sleep now" I said to her"

"Okay bye" She waved at me and walked into the opposite direction. I got to my room and fell asleep almost immediately.

A/N

Why, cello there

Hello my potatoes. What do you think of this so far?

I think I'm doing quite good on my own. Sorry for any typing mistakes, I'm typing on my phone and I recently got my nails done for my brothers wedding so I'm still getting used to typing like this.

Do you have any anime or tv show reccomendations for me? I'm running out of stuff to watch.

Until next time,

🏳‍🌈 Arson 🔥