28. Drama

~ If we were in prison, you guys would be, like, my bitches. -Phoebe bufey - f•r•i•e•n•d•s ~

•°•bakugo pov•°•

We got onto the fucking train to go to the beach resort. Fucking again.

I mean, it will be fun. Until we go to fucking shitty college.

What if me and eijiro don't get into the same school? What will happen.

(Ok so if any of y'all have seen boy Meets World. Yeah get ready for some of THAT drama)

The train ride was calm, eijiro fell as on my shoulder.

We've gone so far since last summer when we last went to his parents resort. We became a couple, there was some kidnapping shit, then a happy life, and graduation. Now we're back.

It's been a wild ride. I'm already ready to retire and I don't even have a fucking job yet. I just want to live a happy, calm life with eijiro, cheesy as that sounds.

At some point, I fell asleep, and woke up when we got to the resort. I woke up eijiro, and we went straight to his bedroom and just slept.

I flopped onto his bed, he put down the luggage he forced me to let him carry, then flopped into my arms.

"I wanna stay like this forever, eijiro" I whispered, combing my fingers through his hair.

"Me too katsuki, me too" He replies.

We both fell asleep, then I woke up in the morning.

He was still asleep.

I quietly got up, pecked him on the lips, and set on my phone until he woke up on his own.

"Mmm" He groaned as he got up.

"Morning, babe" I said.

"Morning" He said, stretching.

"Let's get some breakfast" I requested.

We got up and to the kitchen of the resort where there were families eating breakfast.

(Third person pov)

There was one family that just, stuck out for some shitty reason.

They were blonde, a family with one son and a daughter, twins by the looks of it.

Then it struck him

Shit.

Fuck.

Bakugou knew they feel of this. His family used to be like this.

Happy

2 kids. Happily playing together.

Until...

(Flashback)

Young katsuki and kairi(that sounds about right, I made it up at the top of my head. I play too much kingdom Hearts.)

Young katsuki and Kairi were sitting on their couch, contemplating what to play.
(I feel so sophisticated)

"Ooh, we should play lightsabers!" Kairi suggested.

"Yes! That would be fun!" Katsuki jumped up and grabbed his green lightsaber. He liked the green cause it was light and fun.

He felt like he would look down at his sister and say "young padawan" (Sorry, I rewatched star Wars today)

He felt special. Like yoda.

His sister chose the red one.

Then they started fighting.