𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

She's here. 

Fayne is here and she's looking right at me as if I were the only person in the room.

"Cal," I hiss at my friend who is oblivious to the whole situation.

"What?" She asks, noticing my bulging eyes. She turns around and spots Fayne as well. "Oh."

But before I can utter another word, or better yet come up with an escape plan, Fayne's tall form is looming over me with two guys standing behind her and staring me down as if I were a specimen in a museum. "Hey," she says smoothly. I have no clue how she can seem so natural after literally staring me down as she power walked my way. How did she find me anyway? She doesn't live near here.

"Hi." I keep my cool even though I'm basically screaming inside. I have no clue why.

"Told you I'd see you around." She gives me a wink...a wink!

"What are you doing here?" I breathe out, my words catching in my throat.

"I'm here to grab something to eat, what else?" She says as she slides into the booth next to me, forcing me to move to the very end. One of the guys moves in to sit next to Fayne, causing her legs to squish up against mine, while the other guy slides in next to Callie. There is something rehearsed about this that makes me more uneasy than I'd like to be on a Friday night.

"Don't touch," Callie warns the blue eyes blonde dude next to her, her eyes giving the biggest death glare I've ever seen her do. Why would Callie act like this? It's very unlike her.

"Did you already order?" The blonde dude asks.

"Yup," Callie replies, irritated.

"Well we'll just order when the waitress brings your food," Fayne says in a casual tone, examining her fingernails which are short and painted a crimson red. I watch her intently as she does so. The colour suits her.

As if she could read my mind, she turns and grins at me.

Oh god. I don't think my heart could beat any faster if it wanted to. I give her an awkward smile and dart my eyes away to the left.

"She's a shy one, huh?" I hear the blonde guy say and then laugh.

I swallow hard and try to ignore the statement. I don't know why but he creeps me out and he has a dangerous vibe around him. And not like Fayne, his vibe is far more piercing. It's like I'm being threatened just by him looking at me. It's a weird feeling but one I'm apparently going to have to get used to if Fayne keeps on stalking me. She had to have been stalking me to find me here, right?

"Shut up Darren," Callie says and I turn to find her looking at me with apologetic eyes.

"Do you know each other?" I ask, realising that Callie had called the blonde guy Darren when he hadn't even introduced himself.

"Unfortunately," Callie says.

"We had sex," Darren says and clicks his tongue.

"Oh my god, shut your mouth!" Callie shrieks and turns red.

I'm kind of surprised but at the same time it's not that big of a shock. Callie does see many different guys. Now it's not like she has sex with every guy she meets...she just has bad luck with guys. She likes to have fun so she usually ends up in bed with them and then they turn out to be absolute assholes. The fact that she had sex with Darren just proves her bad taste in men.

"Wow awkward," Fayne mumbles.

"It's not awkward, Callie here likes to give herself to any guy that catches her fancy and I like to fuck every girl that comes crawling to me. It was a perfect match," Darren shrugs.