𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

Darkness.

I wake from darkness into more darkness. Like some kind of nightmare that never ends and consumes me from the inside. Panic rises higher and higher into my throat until I can't hold it in anymore. I feel like a helpless and scared little kid.

"Hello?" I croak out, my voice cracking in the process.

I clear my throat and try again, this time louder. "Hello?!"

A door slams open. I hear metal hitting metal and then heavy footsteps getting louder and louder. "Shut the fuck up," The muffled man's voice says.

"Where...where am I?"

He comes closer and I feel a boot dig into my knee.

"You will never know. If you get out of here alive however...well that's up to you and your little friend," He says, a hint of humour present.

What is he talking about? Is he part of the Silver gang? Is this some kind of messed up interrogation or something? I've only met Fayne like a week ago, this is not fair. I don't even know her well and I'm being held in some place, no, I've been kidnapped and taken to an unknown location because of her.

"What are you talking about?" I cry out.

"She needs to pay."

"For what?" I choke out, tears streaming down my face. "I swear I don't know anything please just let me go, I haven't seen anything please."

"I need something from the Blackwood gang and you're going to help me get it," he says and then I feel the boot lift off and footsteps walking away.

"Don't leave me!" I yell after him but it's no use, the door shuts with a slam.

What could he possibly want that he needs to kidnap me in order to get it?

The question rings in my head until I lose track of how many times. My sense of time is gone, all I can focus on is my laboured breathing and my tied wrists and the darkness of the piece of fabric over my head. It feels itchy and rough against my face but I can't do anything about it.

It could have been minutes or hours or even days but the sound of metal against metal rings through the room again and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Hello?" I attempt to call out but it catches in my throat due to the dryness in my mouth.

"I'm just here to collect proof that I have you in my custody," The muffled voice snaps. Whoever this person is, he has a bad temper. The last thing I want is to anger him.

"What...what proof?"

To answer my question I feel my shirt being pulled at roughly, causing me to be launched forward. I struggle and try and kick my feet at the attacker but I have no clue where he is and before I can find out he pins my knees down.

"Please stop," I cry as he lifts my shirt and rests the fabric at the top of my bra.

A flash followed by a camera click is heard and I try not to gag from the sudden need to vomit.

He's going to kill me if he doesn't get what he wants. And is Fayne really going to risk anything for me? She hardly knows me, why would she? God, I'm going to die here in this room. I can't stop the terrified sobs escaping me from the thought of what's going to happen to me. This person is sick and I'm just going to be another one of his victims.

"For your sake, you better hope that she cares enough about you to hand it over."

Hand what over?

I don't say anything. I stay perfectly still, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me helpless and terrified. I save my crying for when I hear the door close again.

It's going to be a miracle if I get out of here alive.

~

I would like to say that I had a restful sleep after he left but the chair was uncomfortable and my arms started to cramp from being held behind my back all of this time, however long it has been.

Eventually sleep came.

But just like that it got taken from me, because I got woken up by a warm liquid being poured onto my lap.

"What are you doing?" Is all I manage to say through my sleep deprived state.

"Just marking my territory so to speak," He replies.

Marking his territory? He doesn't mean...he wouldn't. Surely he isn't that messed up, right?

"Did you just pee on me?"

"Yes, I did."

Wow so I'm dealing with some kind of psychopath who takes pleasure in humiliating his victims.

"Why did you do that?" I ask in a monotone voice, trying to ignore the smell of pee coming off me.

"Because you're a little bitch and you should be treated like one."

"But...I didn't do anything," I say.

"Oh but you did Brooke."

He knows my name...why does he know my name?

"How...how do you know my name?"

"I know many things about you, not just your name. Like what you did two years ago. I know you're not the perfect little girl you make yourself out to be. You're a stone cold bitch that manipulates to get what she wants. I know your secret, one of your many secrets I'm sure. I know what you did."

No...he can't know. No one knows that, not Callie, not my brother. No one.

"Who are you?" I shout and kick as hard as I can in front of me. I hit something solid and a cry of pain erupts in the room. I got him.

"You fucking bitch, I'll cut you."

The chair I'm sitting on is pushed back and I fall back hard onto the floor. The breath is sucked out of my chest and a searing pain courses through me. I can't even cry out, it hurts so much.

"You'll learn your lesson," He says.

As if the pain coming from my back wasn't enough, he stomps down hard on my shin, causing me to scream out in pain. He continues to hit the same spot over and over again, each time hurts even more. Each time I have less breath in me to scream.

It hurts so much....he's going to kill me.

Just when I think it can't get much worse I feel the chair being dragged across the floor but I pass out from the pain before anything else happens. 

Wow, so that was a bit of a messed up chapter. Sorry for that but keep on reading to find out what happens next.