Mommy and Daddy?

YN-Hi baby! You balance your yourself as you lean down and hug Daniella as she walks out of school.

Daniella-Hi mommy!

YN-*Open the door and watch her strap herself in her car seat* So you ready to see Grandma Justine?

Daniella-*Leans over and kisses DJ* Yeah mommy!

YN-*Pull on the straps to make sure their tight* YAYYY!

--At the Simmons house--

Mrs.Justine-(Diggys mom) -Hi my baby's! Aweeee your getting so big! Hii YN!

YN-*Giggling* Hi! *hug her*

Mrs.Justine-Here let me have that! *Takes the kids bags off of your shoulder*

YN-*Sigh* Thank you! I wish I could come and chat but I seriously can't! I told Digg I'll meet with him at 5 and it's almost 4:45! *Kiss both kids and Mrs Justine* THANK YOU!

You drive off.

--At Diggy's--

Diggy-*Stands in the doorway as you pull up in the drive way and park*

YN-*Leaping out dropping your cell phone* AHHH! Damn it!

Diggy-*Laughing* That phone is always a problem for you

YN-Tell me about it. *You bend down and pick it up and begin to walk towards Diggy in your heels and yellow dress*

Diggy-You look beautiful.

YN-*Look down* Your blind cause this is my work attire. I just got off. *Point to a stain on the back* and this, this is a baby food stain from your son. But who's complaining *Embrace him with a hug* (Thinking) *Oh he smells so good! No! No ! YN he cheated on you! *

Diggy- Well I must say my kids food stains look pretty good on you. *Holds you tighter*

YN-I'm hungry. You say speaking into his neck waiting for him to let go.

Diggy-Oh yeah! Come on.

YN-Awe white roses. Thank you Daniel.

Diggy-I got you. *He turns on Marvin Gaye on the stereo and pours your a glass of wine*

YN-Thanks.

Diggy-How was work? He asked stirring something in a pot.

YN-So tiring. I have to have my fall collection out by next week and I lost all of my layout files so now I have to wait or hurry up and order more and then the house. God the house. I need to get the pool closed up for the season and start looking at maids. Why would you let me buy that fat ass house I can't eve-

Diggy-Shhhh. I'm sorry work went so bad. *Laughing*

YN-Right you only asked about work. Work was pretty bad. *Giggle* Awwe!

Diggy-What? Turns from the stove.

YN-You still have that on the wall. * A large picture of you and the kids wearing Timberland boots*

Diggy- Yeah it's retro, speaks a thousand words and it's a little piece of you guys that I don't have with me . *sighs* dinners ready though.

YN-Looks good ! *Cut your steak and put a piece in your mouth* but taste better ! High five *hold your hand out*

Diggy-*Smacks your hand then grabs it and holds it by the side of the table*

YN-*Look at your intertwined hands and clear your throat* so any more new music on the way?

Diggy-Yeah I'm gonna release a whole new EP next week. Can the kids come to the party?

YN-Daniella yes. DJ no. Too much noise for my baby.

Diggy-*Chuckles* okay still sounds good. *Reaches under the table and brings out a Versace bag*

YN-Dig-

Diggy-Open it.

YN-Aweee thank you Daniel! *Taking out the beautiful Diamond watch he got you*

Diggy-You like? He said smiling his cute smile.

YN-I love it! *stand up, walk over to him and kiss his cheek* Thank you.

Diggy-Well I'm not done yet so hurry up and eat.

YN-What! Roses, gifts, dinner and more? Wow.

Diggy- I just need to spend time with you. And I hope your done cause our rides here * Points out the window*

YN-Oh my gosh! Is that a private jet!?

Diggy-Jues em ehila?

YN-Was that french?

Diggy-Paris for the night it is. Come on let's go!

--SKIPPING THE JET RIDE (Diggy flew you to Paris,France to have authentic French desert and he gave you a promise ring by the Eiffel Tower. He promised that if you would just let him back in your life he is going to be the best man on the face of the earth!--

--Back at home--

Diggy-Tired?

YN-Yess! That was amazing though Daniel. Thank you! And this ring, this 40 KT diamond ring is gorgeous!

Diggy- I got you ma. One more thing though.

YN-No Diggy . No more you've made me smile enough.

Diggy-One last thing. *picks you up*

YN-*Scream* Ah! Diggy put me - woah.

Diggy-All for you.

YN-This is- just wow. Daniel thank you!

Diggy took you upstairs and showed you 5 new Alexander McQueen dresses that he got you laid around the room.

Diggy-Anything for you babygirl.

YN-comere *Kiss him*

Diggy-*Deepens the kiss* *moans*

YN-*Pulls away* Thank you Daniel. This all is so much . I just can't even believe you did all of this for me

Diggy-*Rubs his bottom lip* Nah you welcome I got you. Your a great mother, worker, and woman. I need to show my appreciation.

YN-Yeah...thanks.

Diggy-What's wrong?

He says wiping your tear with his thumb and holding you close to him.

YN-If I'm so great why did you do it? Why did you cheat?

Diggy-*Holds his head back* Not tonight okay? Not tonight. Shhhh don't cry. He says while stoking your hair.

YN-*Wipe a tear* I'm sleeping on your couch. *Take off your heels and walk towards the couch*

Diggy-No your not go upstairs ma. You know where my room is. My bed is better than my couch and no I won't try anything.

YN-No! Daniel!

Diggy-I won't try anything. *Holds his Hand out so you will grab it*

YN-*Place your hand in his* Okay fine but no funny business you say while following him up the steps.

Diggy-*Throws you a shirt of his* Here put this on love.

YN-Thanks. As you strip to your bra and undies to put the shirt on Diggy is staring at you licking his lips. You okay? You ask him after slipping on his shirt and throwing your hair in a bun.

Diggy-Yea-yeah. *Turns the t.v. On. And climbs in the bed with his no shirt and sweatpants on.*

YN-Goodnight dig.

Diggy-Goodnight gorgeous. *Wraps his arms around your waist and kiss the back of you neck*

YN-Really nigga? *Laughing*

Diggy-Shhhhh. Go to sleep.he said as his breath on your neck sent chills threw your spine ...

Oeewe things are getting heated in this chapter! Will YN give in and forgive him or keep her guard up?

Comment comment comment !!