You're Perfect

Diggy's P.O.V.

I woke up with my beautiful wife curled up under me in the bed. She is so perfect. I can't even remember the last time we've gotten away. Maybe we will get out of here for a few. God, have you ever just loved someone so much that you look at them and just say...wow.

P.O.V. Over

Diggy-Baby... Diggy whispered to you while gently moving his legs which were intertwined with yours underneath the covers.

YN-Hmm? You mumble sleepily to him.

Diggy-Wake up. *Kisses your forehead*

YN's P.O.V.

Daniel is so perfect. I need to show him that I love and appreciate him. Maybe I'll just surprise him and go down.

P.O.V. Over

YN-Are the minis still asleep baby? You ask while playing with his chest.

Diggy-Yeah babe

YN-*Slide down underneath the covers and began to plant kisses all over Diggy's stomach*

Diggy-What you doin babe?

YN-*Swirl your tongue around the skin at the tip of his boxers*

Diggy-*Places his hands on your back*

YN-*Pull his boxers down and kiss TDD*

Diggy-Shit.

YN-You like that baby?

Diggy-Hell yeah.

YN-*Kiss the tip of TDD then place the top in your mouth*

Diggy-*Smacks your ass*

YN-*Begin to suck on TDD and stroke it*

Diggy-*Grunts*Ahh! Damn baby. Yeah *Grunts* Just like that. He spat at you while leaning his head back in pleasure.

YN-I love you Daniel. You whisper in between each time you came up for air.

Diggy-I love you more, I love you more.

YN-*Suck until Diggy starts squirming*

Diggy-Ah shit! Shit babe! *Grunts*

YN-*Stroke him with 2 hands until his children flow all over your hands and drip down his dick* Mmmm. *You lick up all the cum*

Diggy-Uhh.

YN-You like that baby?

Diggy-Pshh. *Before you could even lean up, Diggy placed his thumb on your pussy*

YN-*Moan*

Diggy-*Moves his thumb around in circles*

YN-Digggyyyy. You whine.

Diggy-*Gently kicks your left leg causing you to fall on top of him then flips you over as his thumb never left your kitty*

YN-Ouch, my leg. That hur-

Diggy-Shut up. Don't talk or I'm going to really have to show you who's boss. He said as he pulled down your shorts quickly but pulled down your thong slowly with his teeth.

YN-Ba-

Diggy-*Smacks your ass* Shut. *Kisses your clit* the *kisses your clit* fuck *kisses your clit* up. *Rams his tongue inside of you.*

YN-*Run your hands threw his little curls*

Diggy-Don't touch me either. *He says while throwing your hands back*

YN-No fa-

Diggy-*Flicks your exposed clit with his fingers* DON'T TALK.

YN-*Wince from pain*