The Wedding

Diggy-I'm nervous.

DJ-For what dad? You and mom have been together for a decade. *Chuckles fixing his bowtie*
Diggy-I know I just I don't she's so beautiful and I don't know little things she does still make me nervous. She's just wow. *Throws back a shot*
DJ-slow down big boii. *Takes the shot glass from him* *Smirks*
Diggy-*Smiles* What?
DJ-Can I?
Diggy-No not before me and your mothers wedding. *Laughs*
DJ-Pleaseeeee daddy..
Diggy-Boy what in the hell.
DJ-*Laughs* come on.
Diggy-just one!
DJ-*Fills the glass and takes a shot down* AHHH! *Shakes his head vigorously* that's strong.
Daniella-*Walks in* Hey guys.
Diggy-Hey baby girl.
DJ-What's up ugly.
Daniella-*Gives him the middle finger* Whatever *giggles* Hi daddy. *Sits on Diggy's lap*
DJ-Literally a big baby. *chuckles*
Diggy-what's up boo. He asks supporting her by swooping his arms around her and kissing her cheek.
Daniella-Nothing dad you look great. Mom looks gorgeous.
Diggy-Thanks and of course she does *smiles* you look very pretty baby.
Daniella-Thanks I haven't eaten real food in a month to fit in this dress so i better find someone to take home tonight. Or a bitch it doesn't matter.
Diggy-*Scrunches his nose up*
DJ-That's what makes chicks bad bitches these days. They like the P and the D dad. *Laughs*
Diggy-That's how you roll Dan?
Daniella-*Shrugs* it's fine and you only live once. *gets up*
Diggy-*Sighs* Okay.
Angela-What's upppp fuck nig- Hi daddy. *Covers her mouth*
Diggy- How did I raise these kids lord *looks up to the ceiling*
Angela-*Laughing* Were good I swear!
DJ-I'm good. These two brats need Jesus.
Rev Run and Russy-Ayeee!!
Angela and Daniella-UNCLE RUSSY!
Russy-Heyyy ! *Picks both girls up, one on each side* How my girls.
Both-Good!
DJ-What's up uncle Russ and hey grandpa.
Rev Run-I'd get more love in prison. Hey girls.
Daniella-I love you.
Angela-You already know the deal she says as they both kiss him on the cheek and he begins to make fake googley eyes.
Diggy-Hey. I'm sooo nervous!

YN's P.OV.
YN-I'm not nervous at all I love Daniel and I'm so ready.
Mrs.Justine-*Putting on her earrings* *smiles* Ten years and you two are still all lovey Dovey. Wow. Love is great.

--That night--
Diggy's P.O.V.
Wooooow. Was all I could think. Look at her. YN was waking down the aisle and immediately a million memories ran through my mind. So . Beautiful .
DJ-*Pushes Diggy's chin to close his mouth* close your mouth before I put my dick in it . he whispers then chuckle.
Diggy-*Laughs*
YN-Hey.
Diggy-*Grabs both of her hands* Hi baby.
YN-The beach is sooo pretty after 6.
Yes, YN wanted to get remarried on the beach so our daughters had on short white gowns that stopped above the knee with beautiful flowers in their hair. And YN had on a formal gown but knowing her there's a bikini underneath that.
Diggy-Not as pretty as you.
Daniella and Angela-Awee.

YN-*Giggles*
--After the wedding and Everyone leaves Except YN, Diggy, and the kids--
YN-DJ . Do the honors.
DJ-Don't mind if I do.
Angela-Well hurry up its hot.
DJ-Well first congratulations mommy and daddy. SIMMONS he shouts.
Angela and Daniella-SIMMONSSSS! They say hugging on each side of their brother as he wraps his arms around them.
DJ-But most importantly we love you ...
YN-Thanks baby boy. *Kiss his cheek and smack the girls butts*
Diggy-*Smacks your butt*
Angela-*Raises her eyebrow*
Diggy-I wanted in on the action.
DJ-Okay 1...2...3... STRIP!
Everyone took off their nice clothes to reveal their bathing suits and ran through the sand to the water.
DJ-*Throws Daniella over his shoulder and grabs Angela's hand* Come on princess. Get that weave wet.
Angela-Daniel! Noo! Stop!
Daniella-Yes please. *Laughing*
DJ-*Runs into the water and dunks his sisters under*
Daniella-*Swims out and sees Diggy holding you and you and him looking out at the water. * Snaps a picture and posts it on Ig*
Caption-Screw drunk in love their sober and crazy about each other . ❤️😍😍 #remarried #forever #relationshipgoals