Back together...until

YN-What the hell! You scream standing up.

Diggy-Stop it! Lacey. Leave that was hella disrespectful. And why your here, in front of YN, tell her that you are just my stylist! My old stylist your disrespectful ass is fired.

Lacey-Danny-

Diggy-Don't call me that we are strictly business.

DJ-*Laughs*

YN-Whats so funny you ask your happy son while ringing your hair out of wetness.

Daniella-*Laughing* Mommy your soaked!

YN-Hahaha! Soooo funny.

DJ and Daniella-*Laugh*

Diggy's P.O.V.

It was more than beautiful seeing YN interact with my kids. Something about seeing it makes me want to strip YN down, tell my kids to leave, and make love to her right here.

End of P.O.V.

1 week later

Diggy-Hold it baby.

YN-Diggy- Ah! Ah! I can't .

Diggy-Shut up! You better not wake up my kids he said smacking your ass.

YN-Ah- baby I'm about to- to

Diggy-*Throws you on the bed* Ah! Shit YN.

YN-Yes! Yes! Ahh! Daniel.!

Diggy-What's my name? *grunts*

YN-*Cums* DADDY.

Diggy- *Cums and then smacks your red, exposed clit with his penis* And don't forget it. *Lays on top of your naked body*

YN-Ah. Oh my gosh. That was crazy.

Diggy-YN thank you.

YN-*Kiss his hand* For what Dig?

Diggy-Letting me back into your life. I need you and my kids. I did something that most women never forg-

YN-Shhhhh. You say putting your finger over his lip. Let it go and start fresh baby.

Diggy-*Nods his head and kisses you*

YN-*Hold his hand* Diggy *burp* yikes *giggle* I - I oh my gosh! *run to the bathroom*

Diggy-*Throws on boxers and grabs his shirt and your underwear and runs behind you* What's wrong baby.

YN-*lift up your bloody hand*

Diggy-*Puts his shirt on you* Is - that - that's blood?

YN-*Slowly shake your head yes*

Diggy-But- but where did it come from?

YN-Ahhhhh! You scream from pain.

Diggy-Shhhh. Shh. He says sliding down to the floor with you in his arms.

Daniella-Daddy what's wrong with- MOMMY!?

YN-No Dan go to your room! I'm fine.

Daniella-Daddy help her.

Diggy-Oh my god now I'm bloody he said looking down below him and at his hands that were wrapped around you. YN stay here.

Daniella-*Starts crying* Mommy?! Are you dying. *Diggy picks her up getting bloody handprints on her shirt* DADDY! what's wrong with mommy!!

Diggy-Shh. Shh. Relax she's okay.

YN-AGHHHHHH! Ugh. *Throw up*

Diggy-*Looks back at the door that he just left out of* Shit .

DJ-*Starts crying*

Daniella-DADDY!

Diggy-Baby I hear you. Calm down.

YN-Ahhh'! *crying and screaming* DIGGY!

Diggy- I'm coming baby! He yelled.

Daniella-*Slowly falling asleep as Diggy layed her on his chest so she could listen to his heart beat*

Diggy-*Kisses her forehead* Okay *Lays her down and runs up the stairs to DJ's room to hand him a bottle*

DJ-*sucks on the bottle and starts to close his eyes*

YN-Diggy! You shrieked.

Diggy- I'm here ! I'm here !

YN-Diggy it's so much blood I don't know what's wrong. OWWWWWW! Ahhh
!

Diggy-Shh. Shh. *He picked you up and carried you to the car*

YN-Dig . Ahh! The kids!

Diggy- My moms already on her way over he said backing out of the drive way. As we drove out of the devlopment his mom passed us.

--At the hospital--

Dr.Maria-Well YN. I have some great, as well as some terrible bad news

Diggy-*Sighs and holds your hand from the hospital bed* which one first babe?

YN-Bad.

Dr. Maria-Okay, *Takes a deep breath* okay the bad news is...