Daddy's New Addition

Diggy-Baby tell me . . .

YN-Okay. When I was in Miami... I - I

Diggy- *Grabs your hand* Its okay. Take your time ma.

YN-*Smile* I felt kind of sick. B- but I ignored it.

Diggy-Yea...

YN-And I went out and I was drinking and. . And I felt really sick. Like a familiar sick the next day so I bought a pregnancy test.

Diggy-Mhm. *nods his head yes while squeezing your hand*

YN-And I am pregnant.

Diggy-Oh my gosh really? He asks swinging your hands.

YN-Yes I think so I took 11 test... 1 for good luck. And they all were positive *Giggle*

Diggy-Oh my gosh baby *Pecks your lips* That's *Pecks your lips* Great! *Places his hand on your stomach.

YN-*Put your hand on top of his*

Diggy-You think you might know how far along? He asks making small circles on your stomach.

YN-*Giggle* Probably 2 months.

Diggy-Wow! So I only have to wait for 7! *Kisses your stomach*

YN-Yes! I know. If it's a girl we should name it Daliah *Dal-liyah* if it's a boy we should name it Degiani. (De-Jan-E).

Diggy-*Walks you back to the bed and lays you down covering you up* Nahh . That's some real basic stuff. We gotta go big on the names baby. He says walking back to his side of the bed and climbing in.

YN-Yeah okay. I can dig that.

Diggy-*Chuckles* Can you Dig it?

YN-I can Dig it. You say smiling down at your belly that was soon to be round and have a happy life inside.

Diggy-Look baby. He says pointing to the picture above the T.V. Hanging on the wall.

YN-Aweee! That is my favorite one. *Lean closer to him so that you are cheek to cheek*

Diggy-*Kisses you* She was so small. He said referring to the picture of him and Daniella. (Example image displayed in cover photo)

YN-Yes she was 4 pounds 2 ounces born at 2:11 A.M. on a Sunday. We were actually going to name her Ayanah (A-an-A) but when we saw her we knew she should have been Daniella.

Diggy-*Grabs your hand* That was perfect. She cried so much that first night.

YN-I don't even remember that. You say looking away from the picture.

Diggy-*Tears up* You ever think about- about what happened?

YN-Yes all the time. I should have been more responsible.

Diggy-It's not your fault baby. There was nothing you could do.

YN-*Turn to put your head in his arm and begin to cry*

Diggy- You want to talk about it maybe bae?

YN-I lost your baby. What is there to talk about?

Diggy-*Strokes your hair* Baby that's not the important highlight. You gave me Daniella, you gave me DJ and now your giving me my next greatest creation. I can't even begin to thank you enough for that.

YN-Baby I saw it - I - I saw everything.

Diggy-*Clenches his jaw* I thought you passed out before that.

YN-No... I saw Daniella come out and cry. So small, so much hair, she was ours , she was perfect. I saw you wipe a tear and smile from ear to ear. Then I heard the doctor yell "STOP PUSHING!"

Diggy-*Clears his throat* Baby..

YN-And I saw the doctor pull out my other baby. The baby was supposed to be Damian. But he - he couldn't breathe. The cord was stuck around his neck and he was blue. *Diggy kisses your tears as they fall*

Diggy-Babe. He was perfect. Blue and all. He was ours. Our angel now but still ours.

YN-Im so sorry. We were supposed to bring home 2 babies. Identical twins but I only gave you one. I'm so sorry.

Diggy-Baby don't cry. Listen to what you just said. You only gave me one. You gave me one. I am forever grateful for that one that didn't get stuck. God bless her. I love Daniella and DJ more than anything. I made them. Their mine. I didn't make a mistake on them. There perfect. There heaven sent, Damian was heaven MEANT.

YN-*Start to fall asleep on hi chest*

Diggy-*Kisses your forehad and starts to try and slow down his breathing so you can sleep* I love you baby. *Interlocks fingers with you, pulls the covers up, turns the t.v. On and holds you all night long*