Explain

YN-Diggy stop yelling why are you so mad?

Diggy-Cause Trey is FaceTiming you at 3 in the mother fucking morning YN! Is that okay to you?!

YN-Diggy baby it's not a big deal. We're just friends and he's probably drunk.

Diggy-Nah fuck that everything's a game with you. *Gets out of the bed and throws his hoodie on*

YN-Baby where are you going.

Diggy-Out!

YN-But no your leg.

Diggy-SHUT UP! DONT ACT LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK!
YN-Diggy please don't go! *Wipe your tears and crawl over to where he's standing next to the bed*

Diggy-Don't come any closer YN! *Throws the laptop at the wall*

YN-*Scream!* DIGGY STOP! RELAX.

Diggy-I'm out he says grabbing his keys and limping to the bedroom door.

YN-*Run to him and pull on his arm* Please Diggy no!

Diggy- Stop let go of me.

YN-please don't leave me baby please. *Pull on his arm harder until he pushes you back causing you to fall on the floor*

Diggy-*Looks at you*

YN-*Sit up and back away from him*

Diggy-*sighs*

YN-I'm not cheating on you Daniel. He's just a friend. The only proof I have is my words. You can look through my phone. You can check my laptop. You could ask my hotel receptionist if she saw anyone come with me. I love you. I could never cheat on you. Please stay . *shiver*

Diggy-*Quietly winces from pain* Damn my leg. He mumbles.

YN-Please stay. You whisper while bringing your legs closer to your body and crying harder. *Shiver and chills begin to form*

Diggy-*Takes his hoodie off
and begins to limp towards you*

YN-*Back away farther from him*

Diggy-Baby I'm not going to hit you.

YN-*Wipe away a tear*

Diggy-*Pulls you into a hug* I'm sorry he says speaking into your neck.

YN-*Hug him tighter* It's okay baby. I'm sorry for even giving him the time of day. I love you baby. *crying harder*

Diggy- Shhh. Don't cry baby I'm sorry I flipped out on you its all good I trust you. *He says while kissing your face all over make "Mwah" sounds.

YN-*Kiss his lips* Okay. Will you cuddle with me crippled?

Diggy-*Chuckles* Yeah I got you. He says pulling you up.

YN-Were you really going to leave me? You say spelling out words on his chest.

Diggy-Don't worry about it baby. I'm still here that's all that matters *Kisses the top of your head*

YN-*Bury your head into his chest*

Diggy-You okay? *Kisses your forehead* Hmm?

YN-No...

Diggy-Well what's going on? He asks trying to pry you off of his embrace.

YN-I have to tell you something you say looking down.

Diggy-Tell me baby. . .