3 / 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭

- 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭 -

Everyone from the siblings except Klaus, Five and Vanya were already there when Klaus and I arrived at the bowling. They waited for Klaus to come and gave me a surprised glance.

"Who the hell is this?" Luther asks with an annoyed expression upon his face.

"You don't recognize her but y/n lived with us for quite a while. Our dear old dad gave us something so we'd forget about her but Ben still knows everything. He told me all about y/n. She also knows about the apocalypse." Klaus smiles, not caring about his giant brother glaring at him.

All the siblings seem taken aback when Klaus tells them that I know about the apocalypse. I'm glad none of them know that I used to be the cause of it. That'd be a disaster. I'm pretty sure that Luther would immediately try to throw me out of this bowling.

"Really?" Diego frowns at me, probably not sure whether to believe his brother that's usually high and drunk.

"Yup." I answer his question while I sit down on one of the plastic seats and ignore everyone their faces upon me.

"Wait Klaus, you can talk to Ben?" Diego asks him but Luther changes the subject immediately after.

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this but everyone needs to prepare." Luther tells us.

"For what?" Diego asks. I look at him and I can clearly see the pain in his eyes. I recognize that sad twinkle well. It's the one that I see in my own eyes every time that I look in the mirror.

I understand him though. He just lost his mom.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Flore." Luther explains. There is no doubt in his voice.

Allison, not planning to follow his plan, slaps him in his chest.

"We may not have a choice Allison." Luther says, trying to defend himself.

"Bullshit!' Diego snaps at his brother "there's always an option."

"Like what?" Luther asks, convinced that he's right.

There is a silence and I decide to speak up "I'm with Luther on this one." I tell them all.

"What? We don't even know or remember you!" It's now me who get snapped at by Diego.

"Well I do know you number two!" I raise my voice "I know every one of you. Now don't make me mad or I will cause the apocalypse before Flore can cause it."

Everyone's eyes widen but Klaus' chuckles make me turn my head towards him.

"Oooo!" Klaus claps with his hands, causing the rest to look at him too.

"What?" Luther asks his brother, still with the annoyed expression upon his face.

"You know Ben told me that Five and y/n used to be a couple. Well clearly they aren't anymore so now she hates Flore and wants to destroy her!" He chuckles.

I take in what he said. Is that the actual reason? Is the apocalypse just a way to hide my actual mission? To destroy Flore just like Klaus said?