9 / 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐬

- 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐬 -

I look at Five's hand in mine. We decided to take a few hours to rest here, in his room, so that we can stop the apocalypse afterwards.

So we can stop Flore.

My back is pressed tightly against Five's chest and his legs are hooked around mine.

I should be happy. I should be so fucking happy right now and yet here I am thinking about Flore. Worrying about Flore.

"Is something on your mind?" I can feel Five's warm breath in my neck, causing me to smile.

"Nothing much." I try to shrug it off but Five is not having it. His hands go down to my belly and when he starts to tickle me, I start to laugh.

I try to wriggle myself out of his grip but he doesn't let me. "Stop!" I continue laughing and trying to wriggle away.

Having to, I turn around. Five's face is just inches from mine and a smirk is plastered upon his face.

"Tell me." He says in a demanding tone.

"It's nothing." I tell him, not wanting to talk about this subject with him. I know and realize that I will have to talk about Flore with him but I'm scared. Scared how he will react to her name coming up.

"It's not nothing. I can tell that by the way that frown is upon that forehead of yours. I want to be here for you. We've been apart too long and too many times. Let me be here for you, please." Five pouts.

Before immediately answering, I allow myself to look at him. To take in Five's features and force myself to know that this might get taken away in just an hour. I have to know this.

It has happened too many times to be so dumb to believe that this is my happy ever after.

"What about Flore?" I let it out.

"We're going to find her and stop her from causing the apocalypse." He says as he gazes at me.

"No, I meant what about you and Flore?" I sigh, not wanting to talk about this.

Five opens his mouth but no sound comes out. I'd understand it, really, if he doesn't want to talk about it. After all it isn't just hard for me.

"I love Flore." He says, still looking at me.

My lips start to tremble but I knew this. I knew that he loved her. I just can't bare to hear the words as he looks at me.

"But.." His finger touches my lips that are still trembling from what he just said "with you it isn't just love. It is greater than that."

"What is greater than love?" I manage to get out.

"With you I see a future."

"Is it possible that you are only saying this because Flore is a living bomb? You aren't able to have a future with her because of that." I start to ramble.

Not wanting me to stop him again, he puts his finger in front of my lips to silence me.

"I see you and I growing old together. I see you baring our children. I see you as my future y/n."