5 / 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

- 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 -

There has been a new phase added to my plan. Before I save the world and humanity, I shall save Five from the commission.

That's where I am right now. The Commission is right in front of me and yet so far away. The fear that's been building inside of me is keeping me from entering.

I need to rescue the man I love. He doesn't deserve to be locked up. He doesn't deserve to live in a tiny room with only white.

He doesn't deserve to go as crazy as I did when I was in there.

If Flore told me the truth, then he is in there. In a cell just like mine. The doctor probably dampened his powers too, or they put him in a cell with power dampening walls.

Flore can't possibly get here to rescue Five so it is me who's taken his rescue as another phase of my plan. I'm the only one capable of getting him out of here and I am going to.

I know every secret passageway, still, I need to take the main entrance now. I need to get in properly so I can get someone to open the doors for me.

My eyes fall upon a woman that I recognize all too well. This woman is the one who hurt me and almost broke me. Almost. I escaped before she could.

Cha Cha.

How I wanted to kill her so badly the last time that I saw her. She then killed two students just to get to me and now I will get to hurt her just like she crushed me back then.

My eyes narrow as I walk up to her. She's just about to enter the building so this is a great opportunity.

"Hey Cha Cha!" I yell, causing her to turn her head to me.

A frown gets placed on her forehead and her eyes narrow. She's probably wondering if she's imagining all of this.

"The little brat came back." She says, walking a few steps towards me "You know that several agents are looking for you, right?"

"I suppose you are too?" I ask her but in reality, I don't need her confirmation. I can see it in her eyes. She's been ordered to take me back to this hellhole and she won't stop until she succeeds.

Too bad for her that she won't succeed whatever she's planning right now.

In a second my powers are started up again and the strength makes me even more ready to hurt her. I need this and I have wanted this for so long.

Last time Five stopped me from cracking this woman's precious neck. But this time, he's in there and I have to save him. I've got enough reasons to hurt her now.

Not wanting to spend long on this, I point my hand at her and turn it immediately. My movement cracks her back just as I planned and she falls onto the ground.

Her mouth opens and I can see that she's trying to tell me something but no sound comes out except for cries for help.

Good thing that I let her walk towards me so we're in the bushes now. Her cries for help aren't loud at all so she won't be rescued soon. I will have time enough to get Five the hell out of here.