4 / 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝

- 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 -

After a short while Luther and Allison came back. I had planned on leaving but after the woman left, Klaus convinced me to stay.

"What's the plan?" Diego asks Number One.

"Well I think that uh.. We go to that place." Luther tells us.

"That's a location, not a plan." Diego remarks, still waiting for a proper plan.

It stays silent for a while and Diego frowns. "What that's all you got?He asks his brother, causing Luther to look at the ground.

"Look, you wanna be number one, fine, but you're gonna have to get us on the same page because right now, we're all over the place." Diego tells him.

"You're right." Luther says "We need a plan."

Before I can furrow my brow, multiple agents enter the bowling. They're wearing gear and each agent is holding a gun.

My eyes scan their blue costumes and I can feel my breathing quicken.

All the agents start to shoot immediately. We all duck to the ground and hide behind tables and chairs to make sure that the bullets won't hit us.

"Who the hell are these guys!" Luther yells, trying to make sure that every sibling can hear him.

"Maybe they're here for Kenny's birthday!" Klaus yells through the loud bullets that are still getting fired.

"No, I'm pretty sure they're here for us." I roll my eyes and try to breathe in and out. Just like Five would order me to do.

How the heck am I going to get out of this?

Diego stands up and throws a knife at the men. The sharp weapon hit one of them, causing him to shoot some bullets at a few of the other agents.

"Good job Diego." I tell him.

"Not good enough." He replies and he is right. We won't be able to stop every single agent with a knife. Plus, Diego doesn't have enough knives.

Luther starts to throw bowling balls at them but they don't stop shooting at us. There are way too many of them.

I try using my powers but I am way too concentrated on the bullets flying through the air, almost hitting me. My mind wanders back to the injection that Jacob gave me. My powers won't be back yet.

Wanting to see if the exit is an option, I turn around. Unfortunately it isn't an option.

"They're blocking the exit!" I yell at the others.

Allison nudges my shoulder to get my attention, which she gets. She points at the lanes and a smile appears on my lips.

"The lanes!" I yell, needing every sibling to hear me.

I start running, trying to avoid all the bullets who are being fired at me. Luckily, I am far enough already. The others are close behind me and are following me.

-

The whole group is now walking to the place where Flore might be. The place where Five and I used to come. The place he showed me.