Chapter 1

A/N: Edited for grammar and spelling issues
Tae's POV

Looking around his new location with a sigh. This place sucks. It's a bit cold and I'm packed in this room with six other guys. They are OK but this room is so small. I am currently rethinking the choices that he made helped landed me here in what it essentially a step better than prison and not a very big step. This is where my mother sent me when I was caught running away from the marriage, she had arranged for me.

The woman she wanted me to marry was old as hell. I want to have kids and she was past that, even IF I was even able to perform with her. I shivered thinking about her wrinkly, lumpy, dry body. To add insult to injury she was mean and ugly inside and out. My mom was thinking about the business connection she could make and how she would be able to expand her business into other countries. I am her son not a pawn to be sacrificed at her convince. So, I ran and like an ass I thought the stupid neighbor bitch I had been fucking would marry me and save me from my mother's plan. Well that backfired big time. When I got to her house, she was all smiles and pretty words. The bitch fucked me and then in the middle of the night notified my mother. She sent some servants to come collect me and drop me off at the auction house. Didn't even make an appearance just had the help do it.

Namjoon: Hey Tae you good?
He asked his roomie.

Tae: As good as can be expected. Why?
I say bitterly

Namjoon: Well we were just trying to see how you feel about the upcoming auction.
He said happily

Jin: Do you plan to wear a suit this time or speak?
He asked with a little giggle

Suga: It will definitely make getting out of here easier if you speak. Women seem to like your voice.
He stated bluntly.

Tae is well aware that women found his voice appealing, that is how he ended up with the lying bitch promising him the world and delivering nothing when she realized his mother was not about to make any sort of beneficial business deal with her.

Tae: I haven't seen one I wanted to talk to.

I said bitterly

Jimin: I know your upset, hurt and all that but Dude you are only hurting yourself if you don't participate in the process. You know eventually they will just send you away to a workhouse.

He said with a shiver.

A workhouse is a nightmare for men. It could be anything from working of farms to a brothel where they were used and quite often abused.

Jungkook: I don't want to see you end up in one of those. We can't visit you there. At least there is a chance if you get married, that we can visit you.
He said it with a sad look on his face.

Hoseok: Yeah if even half of what is said about those places are true, you'll die twice in there.
His eyes were so full of sorrow when he said that I honestly felt bad.

Tae: I'm kind of over women at the moment, but at the next auction I promise to make more of an effort OK?

Dana's POV

OK I think I might be ready. I have a house, great job, a bit of land, and clean record. I have even managed to save a nice little nest egg. All I need to do is stick to my budget and I will have husband that hopefully like me enough to stay the winter with me in the middle of nowhere. I need to go see the sheriff and go over the gun laws for men again to make sure I don't get him trouble with my ignorance. I hear my phone ring and notice it's my friend Tisha.

OTP

Dana: Hey lady

Tisha: Hey so are you ready?

Dana: I think so. I have waited a long time for this.

Tisha: So, what kind are you going to get?

Dana: I hope I can find a nice one that is not to annoying and will help around the home and maybe wants kids.

Tisha: Only you. I am so glad I am going with you. You need one that is hot so you can have cute kids. He needs to be slightly broken in we all know you don't know what to do.

Dana: Well tell me what you really think of my opinions

Tisha: All that stuff you want is all good but if he can put it down in bed there will be no kids.

Dana: Wow it is scary how you mind works. Sex isn't everything ma'am.

Tisha: The lies you tell ma'am. Honestly, I am sure that you can get a good man with what you have saved. The place we're going to has a great reputation.

Dana: What if I can't find one that wants to marry me?

Tisha: I have no idea why you wouldn't find one, you are a beautiful person inside and out. And most importantly you are a far better option, to where they are and can go.

Dana: I do not want someone that doesn't want to be with me. I wonder if they will let me visit with them for a bit because I don't want to take him back.

Tisha: You worry too much, for whatever reason these men are in an auction, so they don't really have a choice. He will be OK, or he can go back, that's it. You have such a big heart and that is great, but you do not need to let any man see that right away.

Dana: I'll try but it is who I am. Are you getting one while we are there?

Tisha: I don't think so. I doubt they have what I want in the auction house. But I know they do at Becky's Brothel

Dana: Why not just buy that guy you know she would sell to you?

Tisha: I can't he is like community property and he like it that way. When I finally get a husband, he will have a few less miles on him

Dana: You my friend are a nasty hypocrite.

Tisha: I am that is the beauty of being a woman. I can fuck around and be perfect when I am ready to settle down. I can also get a virgin and break him in and make him as corrupt as I am.

Dana: You need Jesus

Tisha: You need a dick very deep in ....

Dana: HEY NASTY I'm good

Tisha: HAHAHAHA goodnight

Dana: Goodnight nasty