Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

Today we stood in a judge's chambers about to complete four weddings. Because of the auction house closing, the ladies decided to marry this way. This way no one could contest the marriages.

Jin and Ms. Park went first, and it took no time at all. None of us were doing an actual ceremony like they talk about in book and in movies. All we had to do was sign a paper and the ladies had to prove they could afford the privilege.

Judge: Alright I have the background and financial checks and it all appears to be in order.
She smiles and looks at us all.

This isn't how I planned to be married. I planned to hopefully find a woman that was patient and willing to let me be myself. I know Dana is patient and very understanding. This whole situation makes me nervous. I am about to be married to one of my best friends and his wife. Everything I own is already in their car. When I leave here my life will never be the same.

Judge: Let me make sure I understand what I need to do. Tisha you will be marrying Namjoon, correct?
She turns to her.

Tisha: Yes ma'am.
Tisha takes Namjoon's hands and moves to stand next to him.

Judge: OK, Tisha What last name are you two going with?
She looks down with a pen in her hand ready to fill in the form.

Tisha: We will be both using his.
The judge fills in the form and slides it over to them.

Judge: Both of you sign here please.
Tisha signed first and then Namjoon.

When Namjoon was finished signing the judge smiled.

Judge: Congratulation Mrs. and Mr. Kim.
As they took a step back the judge picked up the next form in front of her.

Judge: Minseo you will be marrying Seokjin correct?
Again she looked down as she filled in the forms and waited for confirmation.

Mrs. Park: Yes, and we will be using his last name as well.
The judge nods as she fills in the form and passes it to be signed.

Judge: Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Kim
They take a step back and the judge grabs the next forms.

Judge: Now it gets more complicated. Sakura you are marrying Hoseok and Jimin correct?
She looks up before she starts to fill out the forms.

Sakura: Yes, I have completed the proper forms.
The judge reads them over quickly and nods her head.

Judge: You are prepared to take care of and support them both emotionally and financially?
Sakura nods her head and the judge turns to look at both Hobi and Jimin.

Judge: You understand that you will share the same wife and are OK with that and all it entails?
Making eye contact with both men as they speak their consent.

Hobi: Yes ma'am

Jimin: Yes ma'am
She smiles at them and begins to fill in the form so it can be signed.

Judge: And which last name will you have?
She waits on a response.

Sakura: Hoseok and I already have the same last name and have chosen to keep. Jimin asked to keep his and I see no reason he should not.
The judge nods and completes the form before sliding it over to be signed.

Judge: Congratulation Mrs. Jung, Mr. Jung and Mr. Park
She smiles and moves to the last form on her desk with a smile.

Judge: Dana and Taehyung you will be marrying Jungkook?
Tae told me this judge adores him for the work he has done in her office.