Chapter 2

A/N: Edited for grammar and spelling errors.
Dana's POV

Dana: I am so nervous. What if none of them want to come with me?

Tisha: You worry too much. Your cute and sweet they would be lucky to be chosen by you, not to mention you seem to care about what they want. I'm sure men like that kind of stuff. If they pass that up let them stay where they are. Now stop worrying and let's go find you a regular fuck buddy.
She laughed so hard at her own horrible joke.

Dana: You and not funny. Why do I insist on taking you out in public?
I stated blandly

Tisha: Cause you love me.
She says with a laugh.

We walk into the building and I stop to register. I get my bid card and the receptionist begins to explain how it works.

Receptionist: OK the rules are as follows. No touching period not so much as a handshake. You may bid on more than one man, but you may only buy one at a time. That means you will only get one today and need to come bid again on another day for another husband. There are no two for one special. All payments are to be made in cash or by bank transfer only. You will not get you husband until final payment is made. You will have the ability to speak with the men to see if you are compatible. All sales are final. You may return but there are no refunds. You can read all backgrounds on the men in the bidding room after you speak to the men. We can only give you the information provided to us by whomever dropped them off. Of course, all men are sold as is. Assume that no one on the block today is a virgin since they are all of age. No one can go in the back to talk to the men that is not registered to participate in the auction. However, they can watch the auction. Any questions?

Dana: No, I understand thanks. I say as I grab Trisha's arm and direct her to the waiting room. We wait there until the door opens to talk to the men.

Taehyung's POV

Tae: I hate this.
I pout

Namjoon: We all do. We just need to make the best of it.

Jungkook: At least you guys can go to auction. I have to sit here and see who makes it back.
He pouts Kookie has been raised in here and has seen many come and go in his 19 years.

Jin: It's going to be OK Kookie. I am not going either.
Jin is like our caretaker and unofficial husband to the auction house owner.

Yoongi: Hoseok, Jimin and I'll be with you Tae. You all know the rules, right?

Jimin: Yes, if someone is bought, we are happy for him.
He smiled full of hope

Hoseok: We do our best to maintain contact if bought.
Also full of hope

Tae: We are family.
I stated since they are the only family I now recognized.

Namjoon: We each will wait to see which woman comes to us no chasing. That way we have no conflicts with each other in or out of the house. Make sure you are polite and no touching. She cannot touch you and you cannot touch her. Understood?

Tae: Why the hell would we want to touch them?
I say full of disgust.

Jimin: It happens not everyone's experience is like yours.
He chuckles.

Jin: OK gentlemen let me check you out it is almost time.
He says with a smile.

Even though some of us have our own clothes we can't wear them. We get them back after we are bought. We are all in black slacks and white button-down shirts with black shoes. Nothing to fancy honestly, we all look like waiters.

Tae: Let's get this over with.
I pout

Dana's POV

I walk into a lounge area. However instead of the dim lighting you would expect its brightly lit. There are several black leather love seats scattered around the room. There is a light sandalwood and vanilla smell in the room that is relaxing.